Wrexham AFC must stick together through tough times says skipper Sean Newton
“If ever there was a time we need to stick together as a squad it is now” said Sean Newton as the ‘heartbroken’ Wrexham skipper summed up Tuesday night’s disappointing defeat at Macclesfield Town.
Wrexham crashed to a 3-0 horror show at Moss Rose in their rearranged National League clash on Tuesday night, a brace from Danny Whitaker and one from Paul Lewis doing the damage for the Silkmen.
In truth this could have been a bigger scoreline than the 3-0 with goalkeeper Shwan Jalal making a string of fine saves throughout, while Hamza Bencherif even cleared one effort off the line in the first... read more
- 13:14 Pensioners could be left thousands of pounds poorer as government...
- 13:14 Shigellosis: Everything you need to know about this highly...
- 13:14 Foodies flock to Festival of Food, Drink and Rhubarb
- 13:14 Yorkshire Tea teapots recalled after reports of 'breaking'
- 13:13 London ranked seventh worst city in the world for traffic jams
- 13:13 Man flees with dog as severe fire rips through Staffordshire house
- 13:13 Ben Stokes sets record price for an overseas player in IPL
- 13:13 Do Not Disturb: Macdonald Resort, Aviemore
- 13:12 Trump defends himself over SWEDEN terror claims and cites Fox News...
- 13:12 Man taken to hospital after attack on Chestnut Street in Deighton
- 13:12 In the courts of Lincolnshire...
- 13:11 "Wrexham AFC are a good side, we had to keep ourselves in the game"
- 13:10 Why it is now harder to illegally stream football and movies
- 13:10 Undercover police sting snared 'predatory' man trying to incite...
- 13:09 How can we alter farming practices in upland Wales to ensure its...
- 13:09 ‘Homeless’ begging gang pictured getting out of car together before...
- 13:09 VIDEO: Notts protesters try to stop council tree cull
- 13:09 Paedophile David Sutton smuggles blade into Hull court dock on...
- 13:09 Arson investigation after elderly man's mobility scooter set-alight
- 13:08 Joey Essex just swore live on This Morning – because of a ‘f**king...
- 13:08 Lucas Perez wants to leave Arsenal ‘at any cost’, confirms...
- 13:08 £117k youth club windfall
- 13:08 New chief commits to action plan on rural crime
- 13:07 Footage shows scuffles outside ground as Mansfield Town lose at...
- 13:07 Roe v Wade: plaintiff's death highlights weakening of abortion...
- 13:07 NHS trusts overspent by nearly £900m
- 13:06 Police probe 100-man brawl in city centre
- 13:06 Can you help this mother find her late son's lost artworks?
- 13:06 Is former Birmingham City hero Paul Caddis about to find a new club?
- 13:05 LETTER: Beakers were not just limited to Batley!