News from World News
A new propaganda piece by Kim Jong-un accused America of holding the DPKR at "knifepoint" by imposing strict economic sanctions and actively supporting the hermit state's enemies. The dumpy despot reportedly has a 500,000-strong female army...
Two US Army Rangers killed in Afghanistan this week may have been hit by friendly fire, the Pentagon says. The soldiers were fatally wounded during a firefight on Wednesday night with the Islamic State (IS) group in eastern Afghanistan, US officials said
World stock markets dipped on Friday, with U.S. equities losing ground after a soft reading on first-quarter economic growth, while the euro strengthened as euro zone inflation rose to hit the European Central Bank's target. The U.S. economy grew at a 0.
Admiral Harry Harris, of the United States Pacific Command, warned yesterday that Kim Jong-un will one day succeed in creating missiles capable of striking America. The navy admiral said said the advanced missile defence system in South Korea would be re
The oldest operating ferry in Finland is being relaunched as the country's first all-electric vessel. The Fori first entered service in 1904 as a steam-powered boat. It was fitted with diesel engines in 1955. When it returns to the Aura River in Turku on
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she was hopeful frozen negotiations on a free trade agreement between the European Union and the United States would be revived one day, in an interview to be published on Saturday. Talks with the United States on the
U.S. stocks were slightly lower in early afternoon trading on Friday after data showed the economy grew at its weakest pace in three years in the first quarter. Gross domestic product increased at a 0.7 percent annual rate, below the 1.2 percent rise est
A U.S. anti-missile defenCe system being deployed to South Korea will have initial operational capability "very soon," a Pentagon spokesman told reporters on Friday. "It is moving very quickly, it will (have) initial operational...
The poll, published Thursday for Les Echos and Radio Classique,showed Mrs Le Pen would garner 41 per cent of the vote in the runoff election on May 7 – a score up two percentage points in two days. And Mr Macron’s score dropped below the 60 per cent mark
Britain's top share index dipped on Friday as disappointing results weighed on banking heavyweight Barclays (BARC.L), with UK blue chips on track for their biggest one-month loss since November 2016. The blue chip FTSE 100 .FTSE index was down 0.2 percen
Officers swooped on the bus in Willesden High Street according to people in the area, before dragging the woman into a doorway. Two bags were taken and searched by specialist officers. Officers were seen forcefully restraining the woman and escorting her
The German parliament has approved a government proposal to ban the wearing of full-face veils for public servants while they are at work. The bill was proposed last year by security officials from German Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative bloc. The
* STOXX down 0.2 pct, but posts strongest week since December * UBS rallies as wealth management turnaround pleases * Barclays hit after missing out on trading boom * Gemalto profit warning hammers shares * BAML ups STOXX target, sees 2017 earnings up 15
German airlines are dropping safety rules brought in after the 2015 Germanwings plane crash which require two people in the cockpit at all times. Andreas Lubitz killed 150 people by crashing the plane - apparently on purpose - after the plane's captain l
Former First Lady Michelle Obama appeared to rule out running for elected office during her first public remarks since leaving the White House. The Q&A at an architecture convention in Orlando came days after her husband made his first public...
- 19:13 When will the Edge Lane roadworks finish? Delays extended even further
- 19:13 Why schools might be in trouble if they ban fidget spinners
- 19:12 Police taser 'agitated' man who was becoming danger to public
- 19:11 Sony sees surge in chip demand pushing profit nearing 20-year record
- 19:10 Sleek Hyundai SUV comes fully loaded
- 19:10 VW Touareg's got the power to impress
- 19:10 This is Steve Bruce's minimum requirement for Aston Villa next season
- 19:10 Lee Brooks murder trial: Suspect made crowbar threats during police...
- 19:09 Murderer was central figure in Carlisle pub brawl
- 19:09 Make sure you don’t fall victim to these fake CPS emails
- 19:09 Chart toppers have a hoot on night out in Nottingham
- 19:09 School cook of 35 years retires from Notts school on her 65th birthday
- 19:08 Tony Bellew and Deontay Wilder clash in heated exchange at Anthony...
- 19:06 Can Bulgaria beat Italy to win the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest...
- 19:05 Michael Carrick's Manchester United future is key for Jose Mourinho
- 19:05 Whitley Bay boyfriend jailed for more than seven years for killing...
- 19:02 Sweden Eurovision 2017: Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- 19:01 Courts: Jail term for man who kicked and spat on police officers
- 19:01 Drug dealer jailed after blasting rival's home with sawn-off shogun
- 19:00 Steve Bruce gives his REAL opinion on Aston Villa vs Birmingham City
- 19:00 Talented youngster becomes the latest to leave Aston Villa
- 18:59 Cardiff vs Newcastle LIVE: Rafa Benitez's side must win to prevent...
- 18:59 Brits face fines of up to 3,000 euros for having sex in street and...
- 18:59 Ryanair passengers 'left in tears' after plane home 'takes off...
- 18:59 Quiet beaches and not a Westerner in sight: Fascinating photo...
- 18:59 Terrifying moment flames burst from a Delta plane as passenger...
- 18:59 The Great bank holiday getaway begins - traffic grinds to a halt as...
- 18:59 From Tolkien's favourite boozer to the inn where Guy Fawkes...
- 18:59 EU dismisses Russian 'bullying' allegation
- 18:57 Thomas Cook closures: Travel agent shuts down MORE branches...