WORLD ECONOMY FEARS: US stock markets SLUMP after Deutsche Bank hits all-time low
Deutsche Bank's US listed shares dropped as much as 9.02 per cent in the day, closing at a drop of 6.74 per cent and marking an all-time low.
In the last fortnight Germany's biggest bank has seen fines mounting to billions of pounds from the U.S. Justice Department.
It has also been refused help from the German Government for a state-backed rescue plan.
Today the three major US stock indexes hit session lows shortly after Bloomberg reported that approximately 10 hedge funds were withdrawing cash excess cash at Deutsche Bank.
The current plight the leading German bank is facing has been... read more
- 09:12 Arsenal v Chelsea: Aaron Ramsey reveals Gunners' plan to keep Eden...
- 09:12 “I decided that MND was not going to dictate me, I was going to...
- 09:12 Purple Cupcakes' sweet taste of success
- 09:11 Bishop of Burnley decries 'attack on childhood'
- 09:11 Police ‘very concerned’ for Louth woman who has been missing for...
- 09:11 Ford gears up for Leeds gig
- 09:11 Scott McMann says staying up would mean everything to Hamilton's...
- 09:11 Airbus Helicopters starts construction of assembly line in China
- 09:11 Boxer Chloe Bodwick does late grandfather proud as she earns...
- 09:11 Two Blantyre tae kwon do students pass their black belt gradings
- 09:11 St Mary's take joint-first at Hamilton Baths Primary School...
- 09:10 Communal changing room proposed for Northampton swimming pool to...
- 09:10 Hebburn family backs hospice work
- 09:10 Son of one of South Shields’ greatest players dies days before...
- 09:10 DNA test led police to South Shields crash driver
- 09:10 Retired South Derbyshire cop has received Queens' Police Medal...
- 09:09 Rival Sunderland AFC and Newcastle United fans to stage match for...
- 09:09 Hundreds to attend Careers Fair in Sunderland
- 09:07 Tory Michael Fallon slates 'Jeremy Corbyn quote' live on air - then...
- 09:07 Man 'shouted racist slurs at young Muslim women' before killing two...
- 09:06 ‘Smart’ motorways show driver ignorance
- 09:06 ELECTION 2017: Lib Dem manifesto – who is it for exactly?
- 09:06 Bomb squad called to Burnley street
- 09:06 French Open preview: Who will shine in Serena Williams and Maria...
- 09:06 Lauder man accused of sexual assault
- 09:06 Remanded in custody
- 09:06 On the right tracks to promote county
- 09:06 Hopes Spilsby market can return to former glory
- 09:06 Peebles man assaulted partner
- 09:06 Warwickshire tourism given cash boost