Worksop club helps support Macmillan
0 Have your say Across the country over the last few weeks Macmillan coffee mornings have been held to raise funds towards the cancer support charity.
And at the Stanley Street Club in Worksop they were doing their bit by brewing up and helping to support the cause.
The event proved very popular and raised £450.
Organisers have thanked everyone who came.
- 13:22 £45 an hour cleaners wanted...to work completely naked!
- 13:20 Arsenal do not need Dimitri Payet because Alex Iwobi can be as good...
- 13:20 Spotted: Arsenal raise banner featuring Alexis Sanchez and his dogs...
- 13:20 PGA professional Nikki takes helm at Louth Golf Club
- 13:20 Transfer News: Arsenal move after Man Utd deal, Everton bid...
- 13:20 Are you ready to get up close for National Hugging Day?
- 13:20 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte sends message to fans: This is what I...
- 13:17 Football club broken into again
- 13:16 Transfer News: Chelsea midfielder bid, Liverpool striker swoop, Man...
- 13:15 Ex-partner fined after damaging door in bust-up with pub landlord
- 13:14 Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe joins the Women's March in...
- 13:13 Former Leeds United star makes huge transfer prediction
- 13:13 Jamie Carragher: Liverpool should have made this deal happen two...
- 13:12 Neither fear - nor ignore - your January debt
- 13:12 Poppy Widdison: Daily Mail columnist asks, 'who will save the next...
- 13:12 Is it illegal if someone parks in front of your house?
- 13:11 Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool set to do battle over winger deal:...
- 13:10 Disability support worker ‘beat autistic child and called him a...
- 13:08 Farage CONGRATULATES Trump rioters – for turning EVERYONE against them
- 13:08 Man dies after collision near Solihull Hospital in September 2016
- 13:08 Folk band Fleetwood Cave launch new album and tour
- 13:08 Carlisle care workers hailed as ‘truly remarkable’
- 13:07 Alleged drug find leads to Burton arrests
- 13:07 Brothers thank Burton's Queen's Hospital as Leaside Singers put on...
- 13:07 Burton Albion transfer news: Jamie Ward returns to Nottingham Forest
- 13:06 Should schools ban mobile phones in class?
- 13:04 Turkey's President Erdogan wins power-boosting vote
- 13:03 Charlton explain why match against Scunthorpe was postponed
- 13:02 Dimitri Payet is skilled enough to play for Real Madrid......
- 13:02 Carlos Tevez denies he is the highest paid player in world football...