Working on the buses will be just the ticket for new First West Yorkshire recruits
Bus operator First West Yorkshire has set the wheels turning on a staff recruitment drive.
The firm currently has vacancies for 50 bus drivers due to a programme of investment and service changes.
And today it asked people across the county to consider working behind the wheel of one of its vehicles.
First West Yorkshire business manager Will Pearson said: “Having started my First Bus career as a driver, I know first hand how great this job can be for people looking for a new challenge.
“You’re very much your own boss, as once you’re in the driving seat, you’re in charge of your day, and... read more
- 15:49 Family damaged 800-year-old coffin by lifting child into it for...
- 15:45 Uganda police: Arrests over ritual serial killings
- 15:44 Finland knife attack suspect 'admits killing two and wounding eight...
- 15:43 Astana v Celtic LIVE: Updates from the Champions League play-off...
- 15:42 Birmingham restaurant's polite note after 20 people fail to show...
- 15:42 Parked vehicles delay fire engine attending emergency
- 15:42 WATCH: Delivery driver called "f*****ing immigrant" in road rage...
- 15:42 Paul Hollywood says he looks like Game Of Thrones' Night King
- 15:42 Aston Villa owner Tony Xia provides a transfer news update
- 15:41 WALL STREET WARNING: The three reasons the US stock market could be...
- 15:41 Chelsea fans should forget about Man Utd new boy Matic, Bakayoko is...
- 15:40 Vandals damage 19 cars in three weeks during 'mindless' crime spree
- 15:40 Teen shoplifter back in court after stealing from a Barrow home
- 15:39 Firefighters called to derelict Cumbria factory site
- 15:39 Local bin collections set to be suspended for a day as Tour of...
- 15:38 Metropolitan Police tweet sparks social media backlash
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney takes swipe at Man City with message for Manchester...
- 15:37 Liverpool v Arsenal: Arsene Wenger's side must win at Anfield -...
- 15:37 Barcelona transfer news: Barcelona plot shock move to hijack...
- 15:37 Floyd Mayweather eating BURGERS just days before Conor McGregor fight
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney will return to England if he keeps up the good work -...
- 15:37 Live: Large police presence in New Basford
- 15:36 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:36 Boy finds a five-leaf clover after searching for three seconds
- 15:36 Man blackmails teacher who wanted to see woman have sex with a dog
- 15:36 Is this yours? Police want to trace handbag owner after burglary
- 15:35 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:33 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:32 Four tonnes of Ferrero Rocher worth £96,000 stolen from lorry
- 15:32 From 'pregnant' tummy to flat abs: Super-fit Chloe Madeley reveals...