Working on the buses will be just the ticket for new First West Yorkshire recruits
Bus operator First West Yorkshire has set the wheels turning on a staff recruitment drive.
The firm currently has vacancies for 50 bus drivers due to a programme of investment and service changes.
And today it asked people across the county to consider working behind the wheel of one of its vehicles.
First West Yorkshire business manager Will Pearson said: “Having started my First Bus career as a driver, I know first hand how great this job can be for people looking for a new challenge.
“You’re very much your own boss, as once you’re in the driving seat, you’re in charge of your day, and... read more
- 10:03 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to step down at end of season following...
- 10:03 Letters: Not just Windrush generation who fall foul of UK authorities
- 10:02 You can now enjoy a cannabis-infused afternoon tea
- 10:02 Plans approved to demolish the landmark Saltersgate Inn
- 10:02 Arsenal to CONFIRM Arsene Wenger exit? Tweet from journalist sends...
- 10:02 Lytham library plan launched by friends group
- 10:01 Jubilant times at Jubilee Park
- 10:00 Burton boxing legend Frazer Clarke set for homecoming celebrations...
- 09:58 Chorley couple celebrates 60 years of marriage - and welcomes five...
- 09:57 Sisters undergoing chemotherapy 11,000 miles apart launch ‘Feel the...
- 09:57 Significant increase in arsons across Leicestershire last year
- 09:57 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho sent Paul Pogba warning in worrying...
- 09:56 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:56 Windrush: Alan Johnson says landing cards decision was made in 2009
- 09:55 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:55 Scottish sports stars should 'safeguard lucrative deals'
- 09:55 In pictures: How Leeds made the most of the mini heatwave
- 09:55 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...
- 09:53 House extension destroyed in blaze
- 09:53 Investigation to begin today into cause of Peckleton explosion
- 09:53 Chris Coleman still in the dark but desperate to be big part of...
- 09:51 PREMIER LEAGUE & FA CUP PREVIEW: Heavyweight tie as Man Utd face...
- 09:51 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:50 Closure of Denstone Stores prompts concern older villagers could...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle digger blaze in South Cumbria