Work starts on Moray high intensity rehabilitation unit
Renovation work is underway to transform six vacant properties in Elgin into high intensity rehabilitation units for older people.
The £120,000 project will provide a transitional option for patients ready to leave hospital but who need extra support before returning home.
The terraced cottages in Elgin’s Victoria Crescent will provide a homely environment where older people can work on regaining their independence following discharge from hospital.
During their short stay they will be supported by a team of health and social care staff to manage everyday living tasks, such as getting in... read more
- 10:27 Football transfer rumours: Arsène Wenger to PSG or Borussia Dortmund?
- 10:27 Will Kate Middleton have a baby boy?
- 10:27 Speicalist coaching has brought the best out of Scott Loach at...
- 10:27 Leinster ready to take their seat at the head of European rugby’s...
- 10:27 Who was Saint George and did he actually kill a dragon?
- 10:27 Change on the pitch the priority for Hartlepool United
- 10:27 Sunderland College staff strike over ongoing pay deal dispute
- 10:26 Teen taken to hospital after serious assault in Wakefield
- 10:26 Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone considering tactical switch...
- 10:26 Carlos Carvalhal insists Swansea's home form will ensure their...
- 10:25 Teen taken to hospital after serious assault in Wakefield
- 10:24 Everything you need to know about St George's Day
- 10:24 Why you should check your account if you bank with TSB in Yorkshire
- 10:24 BREAKING: Stereophonics announce open air gig in Yorkshire -...
- 10:23 Do-gooder trying to help security guards near McDonald’s ended-up...
- 10:23 Six-year-old Rishworth dancer to represent England on global stage
- 10:23 WATCH: Canine Massage Guild's healing power for dogs in Chorley
- 10:23 Lancashire court listings - Monday, April 23, 2018
- 10:22 Library of Birmingham is closed for third day - no reopening date
- 10:22 Well known city centre deli-bar in shock closure
- 10:22 Girl, 15, hasn’t been seen for six weeks since she vanished from home
- 10:22 Death of well known Nelson bakery boss
- 10:22 Man dies trying to rescue Mercedes driver who got stuck in sand
- 10:21 New demands to ditch relief road ahead of crunch meeting
- 10:20 Do-gooder trying to help security guards near McDonald’s ended-up...
- 10:20 Treat your precious puppy to a dog-sized sunhat
- 10:20 Avicii death: Oman police confirm no 'criminal suspicion'
- 10:19 Hartlepool man dies after being hit by car near the Tyne Bridge
- 10:18 Children Today hosting multi-activity weekend at the Anderton...
- 10:18 MoneySavingExpert sues Facebook over scam ads ‘which cost...