Work starts on demolition of Scunthorpe school



WORK has started on demolishing one of Scunthorpe's oldest primary schools, Priory Lane Infants.
The two-acre site in West Common Gardens has been earmarked by the owners at North Lincolnshire Council for residential development subject to planning approval.
Priory Lane Infants was officially opened in October 1954. But the first pupils were already in place in 1953 to celebrate the Queen's coronation and they were each presented with a tea set to mark the occasion.
In December 2014, the infants school was closed and later merged with Priory Lane Juniors to become a new community campus.... read more

 
11 October 2016 in Yorkshire & Humber, Views: 28
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31