Woman who took toddler’s buggy from outside Hull house to return it after Facebook outcry
A mum has admitted taking a poorly toddler's buggy from a Hull street after a Facebook appeal to find it was shared hundreds of times.
Holly Crompton, 23, was gutted to find her daughter's distinctive neon green pram had been taken from outside her home in west Hull while she went inside for a few moments.
The single mum took to Facebook to share her rage and plea for its return by posting about it on her own page, before sharing her post on the Hull Blues and Twos page.
More news: Hull Fair-goer attacked women in Spring Bank after vodka binge
Just four hours after posting about it on... read more
- 17:37 Brazil ex-speaker Eduardo Cunha jailed for 15 years
- 17:36 Paedophile son of Greggs founder is jailed for sex attacks on boys
- 17:35 Cash-strapped heavyweights could sell £22m-rated playmaker to...
- 17:35 Man City Women v Fortuna Hjorring LIVE score and goal updates
- 17:35 PICS AND VIDEO: Porn star's 'mobile brothel' heading to Chesterfield
- 17:35 Liverpool injury update: Jurgen Klopp gets good and bad news ahead...
- 17:34 Paedophile son of Greggs founder is jailed for sex attacks on boys
- 17:34 Motorists warned of road closures on Jarrow estate as part of major...
- 17:34 Why the Bank of England could make new £20 notes using palm oil
- 17:34 Deadly dog disease Alabama Rot hits the West Midlands - how to spot it
- 17:34 Children's TV programmes made in Birmingham: How many do you remember?
- 17:34 Five images of £4 million BIMM Birmingham building released
- 17:34 Publishing MP travel details 'could be attack risk'
- 17:34 'Crime Academy' gangster jailed after shopping centre TORCHED in...
- 17:33 Brexit: Group of MPs hits back at BBC bias claims
- 17:31 Moorside reactor given Government backing
- 17:31 Police hunt for woman believed to have abducted her two sons
- 17:31 Manchester United FC's game at Arsenal is rescheduled
- 17:30 Nine police cars swarm into Spondon street after man smashes into...
- 17:30 Free parking for celebrations in Rutland
- 17:30 Police hunt for woman believed to have abducted her two sons
- 17:29 Boozed-up man smashed his ex’s door after they had a row
- 17:28 Men in tribe drink cows milk and blood in competition to gain the...
- 17:28 Tamworth FC: Defiant Morrell insists 'We won't throw in the towel'
- 17:28 England World Cup legend Sir Geoff Hurst opens brand new £4.5m...
- 17:27 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:26 Multi-agency bid to tackle anti-social behaviour in Carlisle
- 17:26 Moorside reactor given Government backing
- 17:26 Two care homes approved in Cumbria
- 17:26 Coty says not against online sales, wants to protect luxury brands