Woman who spent OVER A MONTH in labour claims it CRUSHED her baby boy's skull – leaving him with a flat head like a 'deflated balloon'
A woman who spent over a month in labour claims this crushed her baby's skull and left his head looking like a deflated balloon.
JJ Rushton's son Bobby, now eight months old, wears a special helmet 24 hours a day in a bid to create a normal head shape again.
The bartender, 27, was just 32 weeks pregnant when she started having contractions – and doctors, fearing her baby would be born premature, gave her drugs to slow down labour and give the baby more time to develop.
It worked but she continued to have regular contractions – known as a 'soft labour' – and Bobby was born a month later on... read more
- 11:51 Big tent events at the Piece Hall this Christmas
- 11:51 Disgraced former Gateshead football coach Kane Hutchison is...
- 11:51 Amazon backs down in Google streaming spat
- 11:51 Face-lift for play area at Conquest
- 11:50 Most Britons think amount of waste generated at Christmas...
- 11:50 Queens Gardens to get its own clean-up team
- 11:49 Emmerdale spoilers: Moira Barton star hints at more Emma twists...
- 11:49 Millions of Brits set to lose annual leave because they fail to...
- 11:49 'Dogs can get drunk too!' - Lincolnshire vet warns to keep alcohol...
- 11:49 Elliot shows qualities to ensure promotion
- 11:48 Jail for thug who knocked out Royal Marine in Carlisle bar assault
- 11:48 Virgin Trains' workers 'solidly supporting' pay strike
- 11:48 Tesco Burnley bakers ready for charity Christmas Day 10k
- 11:48 50 year old phrase is named word of the year
- 11:48 Millions of Brits set to lose annual leave because they fail to...
- 11:47 Bishop Burton College principal 'mismanagement' case referred to...
- 11:46 Legendary physio John Kerr was a one-off and he will never be...
- 11:46 Outdoor art to celebrate individuality
- 11:45 Driver in hospital after crashing into wall in Sheffield
- 11:45 League of Gentlemen tour to make debut in Sunderland
- 11:45 Walsall boss Whitney wary of Cobblers backlash
- 11:45 Bestwood road closed after police incident
- 11:44 Diego Maradona claims he would have won more Ballon d'Ors than both...
- 11:44 Mauricio Pellegrino gives his Southampton side 'special...
- 11:44 Help the Homeless: Selfless schoolgirl inspired double donation to...
- 11:44 Indian woman refused entry to the UK because her English is too good
- 11:44 Laughing daughter can’t handle swearing dad as he tries to fix an Xbox
- 11:44 Backlash over 'stay with abuser' posts shared by Essex Police
- 11:44 Furious drivers demand inquiry into ICE roads chaos
- 11:44 Chilling threat made to Liverpool and Mayor Joe Anderson by...