Woman told to pay more £1,000 after her barking dog drove neighbours mad
A woman has been ordered to pay more than £1,000 after allowing her dog to disturb neighbours for more than six months with its barking.
On at least two occasions, the dog was recorded barking almost non-stop for 45 minutes.
At a court hearing on Wednesday, October 12, Alexandra Stafford, 40, of Mildmay Street, Lincoln, was found guilty of breaching a noise abatement notice that required her to prevent her dog causing a nuisance through unnecessary barking.
READ MORE: Barking dog alerted Lincolnshire farmers to mystery death
Stafford was given a £660 fine and ordered to pay £300 costs and a... read more
- 07:52 Should you open a Lifetime Isa? How they work, and what's on offer...
- 07:52 Drive-thru Costa Coffee and Marston's Carvery coming to Grimsby
- 07:52 Ten GCSE schoolgirls removed from lessons at Havelock Academy for...
- 07:51 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 30
- 07:51 Thieves wanted over theft of badges from cars in Sheffield suburbs
- 07:51 Imperial Brands sticks to full-year guidance
- 07:51 Britain does not expect 50 billion pounds Brexit bill - Davis
- 07:51 Cut sugar in cakes, biscuits by 20%, industry told
- 07:50 Police search for 'slaves' arriving on flights into Doncaster's...
- 07:50 Casualty cut out of crashed car by Lincolnshire rescuers
- 07:49 Man convicted of rape following four-month horror spree
- 07:49 Scottish football paid a pittance for TV rights as Euro league...
- 07:49 RISE AND SHINE: Start the day with our live breakfast feed
- 07:48 Louis Tomlinson forced to wait to find out if he faces charges over...
- 07:48 Fadi Fawaz was not invited to George Michael’s wake – but Kenny...
- 07:48 VIDEO: ‘Passenger screamed’ as forklift truck sliced through side...
- 07:48 Angry resident rung Calderdale leader 20 times in one hour to complain
- 07:47 Aston Villa chief reveals target for next season
- 07:46 Eden Hazard: This is where I want to go
- 07:46 Cyclist in serious condition after collision with double-decker bus
- 07:46 Batley Boys earn impressive away win but miss out on cup semi-final...
- 07:46 Warning to parents after yobs leave smashed glass at children’s...
- 07:45 Delays as accident partly closes A1 near Birtley
- 07:45 Cambodian opposition figure sentenced again
- 07:44 SSE says 2017/18 dividend cover to be at lower end of guidance
- 07:44 Bookmaker William Hill names Ruth Prior as CFO
- 07:44 Tesco target Booker sees sales growth ease
- 07:44 Drug-driver caught by police with cannabis and cocaine traces in...
- 07:44 School praised for being ‘at the heart of the community’ by Ofsted
- 07:44 Motorway sliproad closed at Carlisle following crash