Woman taken to hospital after flat fire in Fleetwood

Woman taken to hospital after flat fire in Fleetwood
 

A woman was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a "discarded cigarette" started a flat fire in Fleetwood, say fire services. The 21-year-old was found outside her home on Windsor Place at around 6.30pm on Sunday, January 7 after an alarm sounded.
Firefighters from Fleetwood attended the scene to find a "well established" fire and searched the property over fears that other people were trapped.
A fire service spokesman said: "We believe a discarded cigarette set fire to clothing.
"Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus searched the building... read more

 
8 January 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 37
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31