Woman sues gynecologist for leaving 2-inch metal tool in her body for 11 WEEKS
A woman is suing her gynecologist after discovering a two-inch-long metal tool inside her body 11 weeks after a simple operation.
Michelle Doig-Collins had a routine uterus exam three months ago with Dr Ann Raffo, her ob-gyn of 10 years at Orange Coast Women's Medical Group in Laguna Hills, California.
But when she got home she had excruciating cramps and nausea.
Despite going back to the clinic three times as her condition worsened, Michelle was repeatedly told she had a minor infection, and was sent home with antibiotics.
Finally, 11 weeks into her ordeal, she was in the bathroom when she... read more
- 18:13 Sheffield robbery victim, 80, suffers suspected broken leg and wrist
- 18:13 Pointless host Alexander Armstrong left flustered as contestant...
- 18:13 Leicester-inspired cocktail menu - including Frog Island Iced Tea -...
- 18:11 Lizzie tumbles her way to gold in Birmingham
- 18:11 We’re not a chick collection agency
- 18:11 Conservatives are challenged to invest in county fire service
- 18:11 Killer Doncaster driver ran over woman, 91, weeks after medics told...
- 18:10 Birmingham International Marathon: 16 week training plan for beginners
- 18:10 Birmingham International Marathon: 16 week training plan for improvers
- 18:10 Solihull tennis ace Dan Evans admits to taking cocaine
- 18:10 Now owner for Lancaster student blocks
- 18:10 Poignant book is a tribute to ‘sweet Caroline’
- 18:08 PHOTO GALLERY Kineton Music Festival hits high notes!
- 18:07 Strictly Come Dancing: Ex-pro Natalie Lowe reveals she had DOUBTS...
- 18:07 Former Geordie Shore star punched a woman in row over ex-boyfriend,...
- 18:06 Argos reveal top toy predictions for Christmas in JUNE - items...
- 18:05 Men really do gain weight after they get married so that’s nice
- 18:05 Coventry City Digest: Happy Birthday Dele and all your Sky Blues...
- 18:04 Cyclists to converge on Silloth
- 18:04 Tipper truck driver was caught on his mobile phone while driving in...
- 18:04 Fun run at Skegness school raises funds for children
- 18:04 District Council says sorry for getting it wrong at The Wong in...
- 18:03 Wimbledon 2017: How to get cheap charity resale tickets
- 18:03 Killer Doncaster driver ran over woman, 91, weeks after medics told...
- 18:03 Three arrested as Sheffield police patrols stepped up after...
- 18:02 Sign up to our Edinburgh Festival Fringe newsletter
- 18:02 Are you being served? Planemakers alter sales pitch to boost profit
- 18:02 Carney is only BoE rate-setter scheduled to speak next week
- 18:01 Daughter of Robert Hutchinson makes heartbreaking plea three years...
- 18:01 China's authorities tighten noose around online video content