Woman stole over £125,000 in ten years of thefts from work
A woman has been sentenced to 28 months in prison for fraud by abuse of position and theft from employer.
Jane Moore, 56, is formerly of Burghley Road, Skegness.
She appeared at Lincoln Crown Court for sentencing after earlier pleading guilty to the offences, which related to her employment with three local businesses.
READ MORE: Scary clown craze is 'no joke' says Lincoln's Pedro the Clown
The thefts, which amounted to over £125,000, took place over a period of ten years, and involved Moore transferring cash into her own account and falsifying cheques.
Passing sentence, Judge John Pini QC... read more
- 20:09 Golden couple Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay set to split during...
- 20:08 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares win the Aegon Championships mens...
- 20:07 Are Manchester United FC lining up a move for Harry Kane?
- 20:06 North Somercotes man pleads guilty to breaching restraining order
- 20:06 Police continue to question 10 people over Derby assault
- 20:01 Premier League transfer gossip: Alexis Sanchez urged to quit...
- 20:01 Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp warned off midfield target
- 19:59 'I don’t want to steal but if my kids need to eat, what do you do?'
- 19:59 The Killers make surprise appearance at Glastonbury Festival ten...
- 19:58 Public salute veterans on Stoke-on-Trent Armed Forces Day
- 19:57 Cumbria's police and crime commissioner presents Pubwatch Star Awards
- 19:56 Everton FC: What the Blues still need to do in the transfer window
- 19:56 The homeless people living on the banks of the Salford Canal - and...
- 19:55 1,000 forced to flee Spanish national park as fire spreads
- 19:53 Manchester United just days away from announcing Fabinho signing -...
- 19:51 Boston Celtics ace Jaylen Brown talks Isaiah Thomas, LeBron James...
- 19:51 Strangled mum who used fake nails to gouge eyes of bodybuilder ex...
- 19:45 Missing Hartlepool boy Brandon found safe
- 19:44 Push on with the 'great unwinding', BIS tells central banks
- 19:44 RBS to cut 443 jobs in UK, move many of them to India
- 19:42 Coronation Street: Sean Tully star WADES IN on Bethany Platt...
- 19:41 Schools come together for midsummer concert
- 19:40 New category unveiled for 2017 Golden Apple Awards
- 19:37 Bradley Lowery's message as song in his honour rides high in charts
- 19:36 VAR confusion in Confederations Cup as referee watches replay then...
- 19:36 Great Britain pipped to bronze by France at European Athletics Team...
- 19:36 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares claim men's doubles title at Queen's...
- 19:34 Council proposes changes to service
- 19:33 Rory McIlroy bemoans poor putting despite carding lowest round in...
- 19:29 Montreal festival float causes race row