Woman rushed to hospital after falling ill at Waitrose - but hasn't been found since
Police are trying to trace a woman who checked herself out of hospital without receiving the required treatment.
Officers say the woman pictured was taken ill at Waitrose in Willerby at lunchtime on Friday, December 29 and went to Hull Royal Infirmary.
However, she then left the hospital at 10pm that evening and contact details she gave to staff have not been verified.
The authorities want to trace her to make sure she is safe and well.
She is described as being in her 40s, of slim build, five foot, three inches tall with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. At the time she was wearing... read more
- 09:48 Engineering new metal business
- 09:48 Trevor Bayliss lays into England flops after New Zealand skittle...
- 09:47 Wigan's Week In Court
- 09:47 Ooh la la! A hoppy twinning project for Wigan
- 09:47 Evacuee in Wigan learned to love lobscowse
- 09:46 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:46 Company scoops top award for third time
- 09:46 West Brom players were in tears after Bournemouth loss, admits...
- 09:46 Seaham Hall shortlisted for national tourism accolade
- 09:45 Two lads seen in Barrow 'are still missing' say police
- 09:45 £2.5m plans revealed to transform entrance to Whitehaven
- 09:45 Thousands of public sector workers go on strike across France
- 09:45 Post-Brexit passports ‘to be made in France’
- 09:44 Potholes: Is this the worst road in Harborough?
- 09:44 Axholme Bridleways Association clears up East Lound path
- 09:44 Woman targeted by robber in Doncaster street
- 09:44 Mail Memories: When Symington were top, top, top, top, top of the...
- 09:44 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:44 Middle class families who hire private tutors to help get their...
- 09:44 NoFit State to premier latest production Lexicon at the New Vic...
- 09:44 Ted Baker defies high street gloom with jump in profits but warns...
- 09:43 Company scoops top award for third time
- 09:43 Axholme Bridleways Association clears up East Lound path
- 09:41 Corringham murder probe after man found stabbed in street
- 09:41 Alleged Aberdeen hospital sex assault probed
- 09:40 From Kidland to an empty nest
- 09:40 West Ham hand out lifetime bans to five pitch invaders as well as...
- 09:39 £2.5m plans revealed to transform entrance to Whitehaven
- 09:37 LIVE: Thursday's Preston North Ends - Latest international news and...
- 09:36 Who is Katsuko Saruhashi and why is she today’s Google Doodle?