Woman had her drink 'spiked' at a music festival and she wants you to see what happened next



This video shows the serious effects of having your drink “spiked”.
Loren Froggatt believes someone slipped drugs into her drink at Leeds Festival and this is what happened next.
She shared the clip of her scary ordeal in the hope it would be a warning to others, the Nottingham Post reports.
Loren thinks someone spiked her drink outside the toilets at the music festival.
The 21-year-old added she might have choked on her own vomit and died were it not for her fiancé Adam Collins.
Loren, from Eastwood in Nottinghamshire, said: “It was about 9pm and I’d had about a bottle of wine throughout... read more

 
31 August 2017 in Regional North East, Views: 45
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1 2 3
    4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    11 12 13 14 15 16 17
    18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    25 26 27 28 29 30