Woman found dead in Cholmley Street, Hull, named as Michelle Court
A woman who died in 'unexplained' circumstances has been named as Michelle Court.
The 31-year-old, understood to have young children, died after being taken to Hull Royal Infirmary from a house in Cholmley Street, west Hull, on Friday.
A police investigation was launched following her death, but remained "unexplained" as officers awaited laboratory results.
A Humberside Police spokeswoman said: "We will now wait for pathology results which we hope will assist us in trying to establish how she died."
• More news: Jailed paedophile Martin Taylor ‘fantasised’ about little... read more
- 03:06 UFC News: McGregor v Mayweather 2, Khabib's return, big GSP accusation
- 03:03 Gordon Hayward breaks ankle: The Boston Celtics’ season is OVER now...
- 02:59 WORLD WAR 3: North Korea arsenal REVEALED – Where can Kim Jong-un’s...
- 02:33 Our Girl: 'This season is DREADFUL!' Viewers insist 'disappointing'...
- 02:33 Great British Bake Off: Stacey pulls her oven door COMPLETELY OFF...
- 02:33 TOWIE: FIRST LOOK Megan McKenna and Pete Wicks split for good as...
- 02:33 Game of Thrones star Natalie Dormer cuts a stylish figure in slinky...
- 02:33 'Why should she suffer?' Pregnant Coleen Rooney 'plans SEVENTH...
- 02:33 'I'm aware of the lesbian rumours': Daisy Lowe hits back at...
- 02:20 Invitation to help create a new victims’ policy for Lincolnshire
- 02:19 Rockets vs Warriors LIVE stream: How to watch NBA opening night...
- 02:16 World War 3: North Korea SUCCUMBS to world economic sanctions by...
- 02:16 California fires: Deadly wildfires reach LA – HUNDREDS of...
- 02:15 'Rogue' property agents to be targeted, ministers say
- 02:13 Invitation to help create a new victims’ policy for Lincolnshire
- 02:04 Donna Nook Nature Reserve sees earliest seal pup birth
- 02:01 Six fishermen missing in capsize off Australian coast
- 02:00 Christian Cole: Oxford University's first black student
- 02:00 Traffic jams: UK's worst motorway disruption revealed
- 01:58 Invitation to help create a new victims’ policy for Lincolnshire
- 01:55 'How I got my children back'
- 01:55 Universal Credit: MPs to debate rollout amid Labour pause call
- 01:54 The Ashes: Former England star Marcus Trescothick slams ‘pathetic’...
- 01:51 Gordon Hayward: Boston Celtics BREAKS ANKLE in season opener...
- 01:51 Invitation to help create a new victims’ policy for Lincolnshire
- 01:51 Why one in 10 young women struggle to afford pads and tampons
- 01:51 Care home residents get a virtual view of the past
- 01:51 Hartlepool cancer sufferers told: ‘You’re not alone’
- 01:46 The artist making 'new' Warhol paintings, 30 years after his death
- 01:31 Eyesore site demolished