Woman, 38, admitted to hospital with hairballs so big they were clogging up her stomach and intestines
WARNING: This post contains pictures that are extremely graphic. When a woman was admitted to hospital with nausea and sudden vomiting, doctors discovered a giant hairball in her stomach.
The 38-year-old was admitted suffering from constipation and an enlarged abdomen – due to accumulating gas and fluids and because she threw up everything she ate.
Teen describes terrifying moment creepy clown chased her down Newcastle street She had lost 15 pounds over the last eight months and had no appetite had been diminished for around a year.
A number of tests were inconclusive and additional tests... read more
- 10:48 Japanese promotion sanctions fight between 12-year-old Child and...
- 10:48 The unicorn trend is infantalising us all and it needs to die
- 10:47 Train operator reveals Friday strike timetable
- 10:47 Powerhouse fund firm’s new Preston office
- 10:47 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:47 Top five strategies for new runners
- 10:46 Bank Holiday weather predictions for the North West
- 10:46 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:46 Who is Coventry City's new commercial director David Boddy?
- 10:46 Professional football clubs raided over suspected tax fraud
- 10:46 Rail stike to go ahead as union talks collapse
- 10:45 Magic wall of sound from Mendoza
- 10:45 Where is the much-vaunted BBC ‘impartiality’?
- 10:45 Man City transfer targets should include a defensive midfielder...
- 10:45 Police have launched an appeal to find missing 20-year-old Jenessa...
- 10:45 Female jogger punched in the face and subjected to horrific sex...
- 10:45 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Who will come out on top in La Liga title...
- 10:45 Everton star Morgan Schneiderlin warns Premier League leaders...
- 10:45 Rail stike to go ahead as union talks collapse
- 10:45 Sunderland boss David Moyes charged with bringing the game in to...
- 10:44 When are the 2017/18 Football League fixtures released?
- 10:44 Higher exports to lift German growth, investments - economy ministry
- 10:44 Why do snooker players wear bow ties and waistcoats?
- 10:44 Woman robbed at knife-point in Welford Road in Leicester city centre
- 10:44 Corrie star Kym immortalised in wax
- 10:44 'I would be dead if it wasn't for caring duo'
- 10:43 E4’s Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters in Warwickshire
- 10:43 Warwick museum trustees to mark two military anniversaries this year
- 10:43 One third of Brits have sleepless nights worrying about debt
- 10:42 UN peace-keeping mission a success