Woman, 28, identified as victim of train death tragedy
Police have revealed that a 28-year-old woman was the person killed in a train death tragedy.
The incident in Spalding on Saturday morning happened close to the line near Green Lane - and left the town in shock and the rail lines in chaos for hours.
The death happened near a bridge close to Havelock Street in Spalding, where police cordoned off two properties on Saturday.
Now British Transport Police have revealed they are speaking to the family of the dead 28-year-old as they continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the incident.
READ MORE: Horror as woman dies after being... read more
- 19:33 Seven-year-old boy recovering well after five-organ transplant
- 19:31 SNP ‘asked for data platform’ from Cambridge Analytica
- 19:31 ‘Taxpayers’ money wasted on Sutton market’
- 19:31 Delight at rise in Ashfield recycling
- 19:30 Live: Person rescued and Oadby road closed while firefighters...
- 19:29 Cristiano Ronaldo sends Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford...
- 19:28 Daily Express editor calls its front pages 'downright offensive'
- 19:27 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 19:24 Glamorous gay club to re-open after reveller glassed - but has...
- 19:24 Boy, eight, rushed to hospital after dog attack outside Green Bear...
- 19:22 Coventry City team news: Mark Robins makes one change to the team...
- 19:18 Amir Khan introduces new baby girl after wife Faryal Makhdoom gives...
- 19:17 Returning the reminders of a war: Vietnamese mementos go home
- 19:17 Seven-year-old boy recovering well after five-organ transplant
- 19:17 Reality Check: Was Facebook data's value 'literally nothing'?
- 19:17 Kanye West posts adorable snap of daughter North playing with...
- 19:16 The Anzac Day specialist: Matthew Banks and his three-game AFL career
- 19:16 Fears raised Windrush hotline will be used for data gathering
- 19:15 New mum with terminal cancer gives fundraising update as £100k...
- 19:11 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 19:11 The Ivy Chelsea Garden denies racist accusations made by Raye after...
- 19:09 Tony Bellew issues scathing David Haye assessment ahead of rematch
- 19:08 Two arrested in Leicester after witnesses report men stealing tools...
- 19:06 Driver sustains leg injury in crash which resulted in a car hitting...
- 19:05 Toronto van attack suspect charged with 10 counts of murder
- 19:05 Liverpool vs Roma: Robbie Savage gives his Champions League prediction
- 19:02 Windrush scandal: Albert Thompson gets cancer treatment date
- 19:01 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 18:59 Coventry City v Lincoln LIVE: Bayliss returns as Sky Blues welcome...
- 18:59 Champions off to an impressive start in Wildmoor League