Witness appeal after fatal crash
0 Have your say Thames Valley Police is appealing for information after a fatal road traffic collision in Banbury.
At around 9.55am on Monday, a silver Toyota Yaris was involved in a collision on the A361 near Williamscot Hill. The vehicle left the road and collided with a tree.
The driver and front seat passenger, both 19-year-old women from Northants, were taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital.
The front seat passenger has sadly subsequently died from injuries sustained in the collision. Her next of kin has been informed.
The driver was later released from hospital with relatively minor... read more
- 12:02 West Ham ‘s London Stadium branded a ‘powder keg’ for trouble...
- 12:02 Sir Alex Ferguson lauds Arsenal star Alex Iwobi after winger’s...
- 12:02 Retiring Blackpool hairdresser’s permanent wave goodbye!
- 12:02 Fylde coast shale gas supply chain events planned
- 12:02 Highstreets hit as online retail rise continues
- 12:02 Hotel and pub fined over food hygiene
- 12:01 Tata Steel says European steel plans unchanged
- 12:01 11 things you’re now too old to do at Halloween
- 12:01 Calls for Warwickshire people to ‘stand up and fight’ council cuts
- 12:01 Parents allow kids to spend over 20 hours at computer over half term
- 12:01 Tarporley hosts first inter-schools cross country event of the term
- 12:01 M&S opens pop-up Christmas shop in Leamington
- 12:01 Man in court over suspect North Greenwich Tube device
- 12:00 XV Beyond The Tryline: Watch EXCLUSIVE rugby trailer with Prince...
- 12:00 Tottenham snubbed by Uber over £20m-a-year deal: Picture of model...
- 12:00 This history of McNames - a Scottish surnames McA-Z
- 12:00 Plans to double the number of places at Wellingborough primary school
- 11:59 Diamond confident Cobblers will get Sixfields form back on track
- 11:59 Jones salutes Wood’s improvement after Saints star’s England recall
- 11:59 John Lennon letter to The Queen valued at £60,000 in Liverpool
- 11:57 Manchester United player Henrikh Mkhitaryan was humiliated by Jose...
- 11:56 Former Chancellor Kenneth Clarke MP gives his views to the Herald
- 11:56 Housing and jobs bonanza for Wigan
- 11:56 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Calls to save a once-bustling Worksop street that has fallen off...
- 11:55 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Controversial homes approved
- 11:55 Pensioners can boost their brain power 'by building up their muscle...
- 11:55 When do you start wearing a poppy? Poppy etiquette on Remembrance Day
- 11:55 Acklington WI, Meeting