Williams deny deal has been done for Robert Kubica to replace Felipe Massa for the 2018 season



Williams are talking to Robert Kubica about the Polish driver making a comeback with them next season but a decision has yet to be made on a replacement for Felipe Massa, the Formula One team said on Tuesday.
Responding to media reports that a deal had been done, Williams said no driver announcement was imminent.
'Although conversations are ongoing with Kubica, it is still yet to be finally decided who will replace Massa,' they said in a statement. 
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next McLaren host tournament to find the 'World's Fastest Gamer'... Felipe Massa went from Michael Schumacher... read more

 
21 November 2017 in Sport, Views: 44
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31