Will Tuckett's Nutcracker put on hold due to lack of funding
A production of The Nutcracker which had been billed as the world's first "immersive" ballet has been put on hold.
Will Tuckett's take on Tchaikovsky's Christmas ballet had been due to open on 30 November in London.
But the production has been put on hold due to a lack of funding, organisers announced.
Producer Bob Watts said: "It is with enormous regret that we are having to put the production on hold."
Full refund "It was a huge privilege to see Will Tuckett's vision come to life - his Nutcracker was shaping up to be an extraordinary experience."
He added:... read more
- 20:29 Arsenal officially congratulate Jack Wilshere for helping...
- 20:25 Crystal Palace 3-0 Southampton
- 20:20 YOUR VIEW: We deserve a lot better from BT
- 20:18 Trump vows 35% tax for US firms that move jobs overseas
- 20:17 WATCH: Second World War veteran tells his incredible story of...
- 20:13 France's Amundi likely winner in bid for UniCredit's Pioneer - sources
- 20:13 California warehouse fire death toll rises to 24
- 20:11 Let there be lights – and lasers – at Hogmanay tribute to 70th...
- 20:10 A far-right populist has just lost the Austrian presidential election
- 20:10 GALLERY: Festive extravaganza in Dalton for Christmas lights switch-on
- 20:09 Strictly dance-off scare as pair foxtrot into semi-final
- 20:09 Everton finally showed the aggression Ronald Koeman wants from them...
- 20:06 Blues legend: This Chelsea star has got his mojo back... he stunned...
- 20:01 Win a Wedding couple tie the knot in Derby
- 20:01 Police officer who put the wrong fuel in vehicle is sacked for...
- 19:58 Marouane Fellaini gets the Twitter treatment after Manchester...
- 19:54 Kerry says would be valuable for Trump to seek advice before calls
- 19:50 Hull City's David Marshall excited to be sharing field with...
- 19:50 Middlesbrough v Hull City match preview, team news, betting tips...
- 19:49 Police close Northumberland road after accident
- 19:49 Trial of Bosnian Serb commander Mladic enters final stage
- 19:48 Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius 'transmits anxiety' through...
- 19:45 Edward VIII would’ve been a ‘useless king’, claims historian
- 19:45 British actor Tony Gardner contracts Zika virus
- 19:45 Name and opening date unveiled for new housing estate on eye former...
- 19:45 BT ‘must improve customer service for broadband users’
- 19:45 Iceland and Iceland at a stalemate over trademark dispute
- 19:44 Sebastian Vettel denies he's in pole position to replace F1...
- 19:41 Polzeath holidaymaker dies after being pulled from sea
- 19:40 Far-right candidate beaten in Austrian presidential vote