Wife pays tribute to kind, family man who died in crash
THE wife of a man who died following a car crash has paid tribute to her husband as a kind, family man, who adored his children.
Police have identified the man who died following the collision at Longrigg, Roweltown, on Saturday as Alistair Dawson, 34, from Brampton.
Mr Dawson's wife, Rikki, and family, have paid tribute to him, saying: “Alistair was such a family man who adored his children and his family. He was kind, funny and hard-working. He will be sadly missed by all his family and friends.”
Mr Dawson died when his black Nissan Qashqai collided with a tree on a back road near to The... read more
- 10:44 Madonna says White House comments 'taken out of context'
- 10:44 LISTEN to the heroic 999 call from a Telford toddler which helped...
- 10:44 EMERGING MARKETS-Fading dollar lifts emerging stocks, currencies
- 10:44 Trump White House to brief media amid 'alternative facts' row
- 10:43 Unsettled weather later in the week
- 10:42 Kelechi Iheanacho's dad gives update on striker's Man City future
- 10:42 These stunning images give an aerial tour across Merseyside
- 10:42 Brownlee brothers named among UK's most influential people.
- 10:42 Burning your toast could increase cancer risk, experts say
- 10:41 China cracks down on unauthorized internet connections
- 10:41 Six points and £200 - tough new penalty for mobile use behind the...
- 10:41 Image released of man in connection with theft in Northampton of...
- 10:40 Man blinded by chef with chilli powder after complaining about...
- 10:40 What it’s like to talk to your GP about your mental health
- 10:39 Shkodran Mustafi looking to continue impressive unbeaten run at...
- 10:39 One lane closed on M61
- 10:39 Algeria need a minor miracle in order to progress to the knockout...
- 10:39 Billy’s delight at his internet success
- 10:39 The dental nurse who became an alligator catcher
- 10:39 Charity offers trio of opportunities to make a difference for...
- 10:39 South Korea ministry apologises over artists' blacklist
- 10:38 Civic Society column by David Winpenny
- 10:38 Bettys enjoys its best Christmas sales growth as demand soars
- 10:38 Can YOU spot the subtle differences between these pictures? Quiz...
- 10:38 Appeal for volunteers to support one of Ripon's most loved cycling...
- 10:38 Can YOU see the hidden messages in these logos? Take the test to...
- 10:38 Dollar slips, shares wobbly after Trump's protectionist address
- 10:38 WHO urges health authorities to step up bird flu reporting
- 10:38 Wymondham and Croxton schools hold their own “special” church...
- 10:38 Six points and £200 - tough new penalty for mobile use behind the...