Why this street artist is planning to burn hundreds of copies of The S*n
An underground street artist with a track record of fighting injustice will burn hundreds of copies of the S*n at his latest exhibition.
The man - who is part of an anonymous network of campaigning artists - plans to set fire to copies of the paper as he showcases his work tonight.
It will be his latest stunt targeting the paper, hated on Merseyside for its coverage of the Hillsborough disaster.
The artist, who was involved in the plaque that lies on a bench in St John’s Gardens and designates Liverpool a “S*n Free Zone”, will display his work at Zap Graffiti in the city centre tonight.
As... read more
- 01:01 Eddie Howe delighted to see his strikers starting to score after...
- 01:00 International visits to US fall
- 00:57 Pokemon Go NEWS: Niantic update adds FREE item that TRANSFORMS your...
- 00:57 Young people 'face debt epidemic'
- 00:53 Quarter of 14-year-old girls 'have signs of depression'
- 00:53 Bristol City fans help Shrewsbury edge closer to funding...
- 00:53 Manchester City's squad laugh and joke in light-hearted training...
- 00:48 Trump's first UN speech met with criticism from some leaders
- 00:47 Neolithic Orkney rivalries detailed in new study
- 00:47 Experts gather for Europe's first dark sky conference
- 00:44 Life-extending lung cancer drug approved
- 00:43 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha insists he will have no problem playing...
- 00:43 Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is battle-hardened after 'tough...
- 00:35 Lawrie returns to the scene of his victory with his original weapons
- 00:30 Emmerdale spoilers: Gillian Kearney teases explosive details on...
- 00:23 Jurgen Klopp reacts to Liverpool's Carabao Cup exit at Leicester
- 00:22 10 university flashpoints over free speech
- 00:22 The Italians who prefer to drink American coffee
- 00:22 Smartphone sales boom with over-55s
- 00:22 Manchester police still relies on Windows XP
- 00:21 'Racist' Paddy Power advert for Mayweather v McGregor superfight...
- 00:20 Rail staff set for biggest strike since sell-off
- 00:20 Should I buy a diesel car? Debate on fuel CONFUSING motorists
- 00:19 Philippe Coutinho showed why Barcelona want him against Leicester -...
- 00:18 Barcelona players criticised for wearing shirts with Ousmane...
- 00:17 More entrepreneurs looking for an exit
- 00:17 Ministers face pay cap conundrum, says the IFS
- 00:17 Young spend three times more on housing than grandparents
- 00:17 Water companies pulled up over complaint calls
- 00:17 Google launches UK 'anti-terror fund'