Why one Derby driver was banned from the roads for just FIVE DAYS and another for FIVE YEARS
The following people have recently been convicted at Southern Derbyshire Magistrates' Court of the following offences:
Ashley Priestley, 29, of Albert Road, Derby, was fined £369 and was ordered to pay £85 costs, a £36 victim surcharge and was disqualified from driving for five days for driving without insurance in Wood Road, Derby, on April 17.
Leon Samaringa, 37, of Norwich Street, Derby, was jailed for 20 weeks and was ordered to pay a £115 victim surcharge and was disqualified from driving for five years for failing to provide a specimen of breath for analysis, failing to stop, driving... read more
- 06:31 Smoking ban plan for playgrounds and hospital grounds
- 06:30 Champions League final: Real Madrid's road to Kiev - which clubs...
- 06:29 Damning report into county's mental health services
- 06:28 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...
- 06:26 London teen charged with terror offences
- 06:25 Toronto explosion: more than a dozen injured in restaurant blast
- 06:25 Amy Macleod: Guiding girls towards new challenges can lead to big...
- 06:25 Leader comment: Rediscovering the optimism of a child
- 06:25 Joyce McMillan: Ruth Davidson could be leader of independent Scotland
- 06:25 Toronto restaurant explosion in Canada, injures 15
- 06:25 Best friends helping end homelessness through weight loss success
- 06:25 Nuns’ care home set to close after 155 years
- 06:25 New bill to ensure NHS meets trained staff requirements
- 06:25 Bury CCG considers cutting IVF cycles to balance books
- 06:25 St John's CE Primary School, Radcliffe, in random acts of kindness
- 06:24 Tesco puts US chain Fresh & Easy into bankruptcy
- 06:24 Secondary ticketing: how it works, the law, pitfalls and the future
- 06:22 Watch these LGBTQ flags become bulletproof in anti-violence protest
- 06:20 Guest Column: We must ensure the great British pub doesn’t die out
- 06:18 A right royal occasion at Horncastle Primary School
- 06:17 North End frontman Maguire gets a breather
- 06:16 Champions League final: Former Reds ace REFUSES to travel to Kiev...
- 06:16 Revving up for Motor Festival
- 06:15 Grand-daughter of Rushden-born author H E Bates calls for...
- 06:15 Headteacher’s pride at Ofsted report for Earls Barton school
- 06:15 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...
- 06:15 Corby mum hopes ‘Wear It Purple’ Day will be biggest yet
- 06:14 Residents vent frustrations over crime and anti-social behaviour
- 06:14 Young people have chance to join police cadets
- 06:14 Music and beer festival returns to cricket club for fourth year