Why is the Tesco Express store near to Nottingham train station closed?
If you have passed through Nottingham train station recently you will have noticed the Tesco Express convenience store on Station Street is currently closed.
The closure is a short-term one, however, as the retailer seeks to give the store a fresh look.
It closed to the public on Sunday September 18 and is expected to open on Tuesday October 25.
A spokesperson for Tesco said in a statement: "Our Station Street store is currently closed for a refresh and is due to re-open on October 25.
"We are looking forward to serving our customer again soon and we would like to apologise for... read more
- 14:01 Online bookings come to The Pods
- 14:01 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 14:01 Let us know your thoughts in our Christmas tree poll - star or...
- 14:00 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 14:00 Woman raped 43,000 times now travels world helping victims of...
- 14:00 Cleator Moor man charged with arson
- 13:59 Seat unveils the Leon Cupra 300 - its most powerful car yet
- 13:58 Merkel to seek new term amid asylum row
- 13:58 'We want Freeport Talke to stay open - and Primark and New Look to...
- 13:56 Lancaster’s 650 space Park and Ride to open this week
- 13:55 Apparently exercise may be the key to having better sperm
- 13:54 Jamie Redknapp: Why this Chelsea star does not fit into Antonio...
- 13:53 Church of England to close Surrey care home due to lack of staff
- 13:52 Woman in 'life-threatening' condition after crash
- 13:52 Cumbrian soldiers will spend Christmas in Iraq
- 13:49 Adele and Beyonce lead Grammy nominations
- 13:49 Fan column: Graham Dughan on Burton Albion against parachute...
- 13:48 Motorists experiencing delays of up to an hour on A590 between...
- 13:48 Report highlights rise in segregation in UK
- 13:48 Co-operative Travel to disappear from high street within two years
- 13:47 Liverpool defender Joel Matip set to face West Ham after training...
- 13:47 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 13:47 Real Madrid midfielder Lucas Silva has €500 million release clause
- 13:46 GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro and stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- 13:46 Controversial car parking charges on the agenda...again
- 13:46 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 13:46 Diners’ horror as Aylesbury Prezzo runs out of Prosecco and Camembert
- 13:46 School tells Derby mum: Your son's haircut is extreme
- 13:44 It’s official! Women prefer their man to have a larger penis
- 13:43 KFC has created a scented candle to fill your home with that...