Why is the Shell Trocadero garage on Uppingham Road in Leicester closed?
Oil giants Shell have told drivers in Leicester that the busy Trocadero petrol station is due to re-open before Christmas.
The petrol company bosses said they are refurbishing the site and aim to be open for business at the site in Uppingham Road.
The garage was closed at the start of August and work began on the refurbishment on August 8.
A company spokesman said: "Shell Trocadero, Uppingham Road, Leicester, is undergoing a full refurbishment, and will be temporarily closed until late December.
"The work being done includes the building of a new deli2go shop, offering a wider... read more
- 13:45 Suspicious incident in Bakewell last night
- 13:45 Showing common touch, Pope visits Muslim, elderly families in Milan
- 13:45 Tributes paid to ‘lovely’ teen who died in amateur boxing match...
- 13:44 Deal to slash energy costs for Doncaster residents
- 13:43 WATCH: Lewis White talks of his hopes for the Tokyo Paralympics as...
- 13:41 Urgent appeal launched to find stem cell donor for 10-year-old boy
- 13:41 CHOKING HAZARD: Products for teething babies recalled due to safety...
- 13:40 Belarus protesters defy ban to march against 'parasite tax'
- 13:40 Boxing hero Mike Tyson reveals how he used to wage psychological...
- 13:40 Germany defender: Why I chose to snub Chelsea boss Antonio Conte
- 13:40 14 films to look forward to in 2017
- 13:38 Man says London terrorist tried to kill him in knife attack 15...
- 13:38 #EU60: Six things you should thank the EU for
- 13:38 Tributes paid to ‘lovely’ teen who died after amateur boxing match...
- 13:35 Barcelona striker Luis Suarez: I like this Real Madrid star
- 13:34 Tributes paid to ‘lovely’ teen who died after amateur boxing match...
- 13:34 Suspicious incident in Bakewell last night
- 13:33 'We will be united or not at all!' Tusk warns of EU obliteration if...
- 13:32 Power Rangers news: Shock reason new movie is RATED 18 in Russia -...
- 13:31 The 'swishing' text message scam is shockingly clever and could so...
- 13:31 Wearside wildlife club picks up national award
- 13:31 New salaries for Sunderland City Council: Who earns what?
- 13:30 Ofcom' plans could cost telecoms providers £185m in compensation...
- 13:30 The new £1 coin is near - but you may not be able to use them...
- 13:29 Central Congo militia decapitates 40 police officers in ambush
- 13:28 Riverdale season 1: Who killed Jason Blossom? Best Netflix fan...
- 13:25 6 independent cafes in Leicester city centre that you must try
- 13:25 Lord Bach launches four year police and crime plan for Leicestershire
- 13:25 Northwich play area improvement scheme gets funding boost
- 13:25 What's the hold-up for house sales in Huddersfield?