Why is Liverpool vs Manchester United on at 8pm on Monday?
Manchester United will look to close the gap at the top to three points when they take on bitter rivals Liverpool on Monday night.
It will be the first time the Reds will make the short journey to Anfield under Jose Mourinho and it's set to be a particularly feisty affair under the lights.
Although this fixture was previously scheduled for Saturday, October 15, it was rearranged after Sky Sports were allowed to move the game for their television coverage.
United legend Ryan Giggs will join Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher for a special edition of Monday Night Football.
What TV channel is... read more
- 00:21 Zlatan Ibrahimovic could have 'too much mentality' for Romelu...
- 00:21 Antoine Griezmann rules out January move as Barcelona and Real...
- 00:20 G4S orders independent inquiry into immigration centre staff
- 00:18 Police appeal to find missing Coventry football player
- 00:16 Chancellor Phillip Hammond offers cut-price rail fares in a bid to...
- 00:15 Star Wars 8 The Last Jedi LEAK: New descriptions reveal PLOT SPOILERS?
- 00:14 Conor McGregor: Oscar De La Hoya issues another challenge to UFC star
- 00:13 Peter Crouch makes record Premier League substitute appearance as...
- 00:13 Asos to launch its Same Day Delivery service in Leeds today
- 00:12 New health ALERT: Statins raise risk of diabetes by 30%
- 00:09 Root's men ready for Oz showdown
- 00:08 Pope Francis calls for police to show drivers 'mercy'
- 00:08 Budget: Philip Hammond makes pitch for the youth vote with student...
- 00:04 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Shirley Ballas SLAMMED by relative -...
- 00:03 Jamie Bhatti escapes from the abattoir and the police to...
- 00:03 “Terrific” newcomers helping Scotland over injury list this Autumn
- 00:01 Rage and chaos as stumbling Mugabe still clings to power
- 00:01 Album review: Gill Landry
- 00:01 Album review: Beans on Toast
- 00:02 Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane demands more from misfiring star...
- 00:01 Men's Rugby Union: Gatland relishing this weekend's reunion with...
- 00:01 Men's Rugby League: Hall happy to play the supporting role in the...
- 00:01 Coleman, the manager Sunderland want but don’t need
- 00:01 Spycops' names must be revealed
- 00:01 Germany: Fellow leaders left twitchy as Merkel fails to settle...
- 00:01 PAPUA NEW GUINEA: Villagers flee battle with separatists at gold mine
- 00:01 CHILE: Indigenous campaigners fear win for rightwinger
- 00:01 Unions dismiss government's 'pre-Budget gimmick' on transport
- 00:01 PM 'putting Lauri Love's life at risk'
- 00:01 Pay cap hits spending by £8.5 billion a year, says TUC