Why are brands like Flora, PG Tips, Marmite, Pot Noodle and Hellman's mayonnaise missing from Tesco supermarket shelves?
Household brands like Marmite and Pot Noodle have been pulled from Tesco shelves in a price war sparked by Brexit.
Unilever, which owns the brands, has reportedly demanded steep price increases of around 10% as the value of the pound plummets following the vote to leave the EU.
But Tesco has refused to accept the rises and is reportedly locked in a dispute with the supplier.
Tesco said only: "We are currently experiencing availability issues on a number of Unilever products."
"We hope to have this issue resolved soon," the company added.
However, it did not indicate when... read more
- 16:30 Pyjama day highlights health drive
- 16:29 Tributes to man with 'kind heart and beautiful soul' killed after...
- 16:29 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:28 Man Utd transfer news: Marouane Fellaini ‘offered contract’ by AC...
- 16:25 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:22 Highgate murder victim named by police as graduate Abdul Rahman...
- 16:21 A life 'completely destroyed' by one paragraph of immigration law
- 16:19 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:18 David Davis set for another visit to Northern Ireland
- 16:17 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:17 Incredible teenager battles back from the brink to take first steps...
- 16:16 Meghan Markle’s uninvited family celebrate royal wedding wearing...
- 16:13 Stretton grandmother has no plans to retire as she celebrates 40th...
- 16:13 Big cash injection for Yorkshire peatland restoration
- 16:11 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:10 Aston Villa set to snap up Sheffield Wednesday midfielder on a free...
- 16:10 Leeds United set to take advantage of Garry Monk's Birmingham City...
- 16:10 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'all-night party' after royal...
- 16:09 Kurt Angle reveals future of The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose in WWE
- 16:08 Teen seriously injured in Manchester bombing runs 10k race in the city
- 16:05 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 16:05 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:04 Ed Sheeran song 'not for anti-abortion campaign'
- 16:04 Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink trains cancelled
- 16:03 7 ways to cope with endometriosis pain
- 16:03 ‘I felt like I was in a bubble’: Why men pay to see a dominatrix
- 16:01 Photo of the week: Nature at its best in Mablethorpe
- 16:01 Man Utd star Ander Herrera takes swipe at Chelsea tactics following...
- 15:59 Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
- 15:59 Saltley shooting: Teenager remains in serious condition in hospital