Why are brands like Flora, PG Tips, Marmite, Pot Noodle and Hellman's mayonnaise missing from Tesco supermarket shelves?
Household brands like Marmite and Pot Noodle have been pulled from Tesco shelves in a price war sparked by Brexit.
Unilever, which owns the brands, has reportedly demanded steep price increases of around 10% as the value of the pound plummets following the vote to leave the EU.
But Tesco has refused to accept the rises and is reportedly locked in a dispute with the supplier.
Tesco said only: "We are currently experiencing availability issues on a number of Unilever products."
"We hope to have this issue resolved soon," the company added.
However, it did not indicate when... read more
- 05:04 Manhunt for murderer with North Wales links into third week
- 05:04 Welsh speakers to man phonelines of major child sex abuse inquiry
- 04:58 Cineworld Broad Street's 4DX screen is a smash hit with the stars...
- 04:51 New York State Athletic Commission keeping a close eye on Conor...
- 04:51 Golden boys! British Ballon d'Or winners: Which Manchester United...
- 04:44 BBC preheats its ovens for last Bake Off final before contest moves...
- 04:36 Paul Beatty is first American to win Man Booker Prize for The Sellout
- 04:36 Father to be sentenced for murder of two-month old baby Daisy-Mae
- 04:36 BBC preheats its ovens for last Bake Off final before contest moves...
- 04:34 James Clapper says North Korea denuclearisation a 'lost cause'
- 04:29 Young adult offenders rethink urged by MPs
- 04:10 LETTER: Open invitation for Corbyn to visit Dewsbury
- 04:10 LETTER: Incensed at decision to shut Kirklees museum
- 04:10 LETTER: We need more than just opposition
- 04:10 PPG is bringing the colour back to the Batley and Birstall community
- 04:10 Week of disruption as roadworks take place at Chain Bar
- 04:10 Cost of living - fuel prices on the increase
- 04:10 Millions of Brits risking home security
- 04:10 30 years on, police re-examine brutal unsolved canalside murder
- 04:10 New Dewsbury sessions to help learn more about World War One
- 04:02 Calais Jungle clearance to continue
- 04:00 Nikkei edges down after U.S. shares drop; mining shares sold
- 03:56 Feeling of financial security 'takes £21,000 savings'
- 03:56 Calais Jungle clearance to continue
- 03:55 Conservatives in turmoil over Heathrow third runway decision
- 03:55 BBC preheats its ovens for last Bake Off final before contest moves...
- 03:55 Father to be sentenced for murder of two-month old baby Daisy-Mae
- 03:33 France's Engie sees greatest LNG growth as shipping fuel
- 03:29 Australian police say they interview Vatican treasurer over abuse...
- 03:18 Benedict Cumberbatch: From Hamlet to Doctor Strange