Why a box of chocolates was brought by helicopter ... because the Isle lady loves Milk Tray
THE Milk Tray Man made a special appearance at a 1940s weekend in North Lincolnshire over the weekend.
Scunthorpe-born actor-model Graham Wilson, who adopted the stage name of Rogers, is best known for playing "the man in black" on the Cadbury Milk Tray TV adverts.
Graham flew in from Sandtoft to the 7 Lakes Country Park in Crowle by R44 helicopter on Saturday morning and presented ladies with a box of Milk Tray chocolates.
The new event remembering the Second World War made its debut in the Isle of Axholme on Saturday (September 24), and Sunday (September 25).
Graham Wilson in... read more
- 11:03 Jose Mourinho provides Manchester United injury update ahead of...
- 11:03 Ander Herrera seen rousing Manchester United team-mates in tunnel...
- 11:02 Daring councillor’s 70ft charity plunge
- 11:02 Barcelona name just one Spaniard in starting XI for the first time...
- 11:02 Juventus star Dani Alves says he quit Barcelona because they were...
- 11:02 Zlatan Ibrahimovic must love playing with Paul Pogba and Chelsea...
- 11:02 Pervert police officer sacked after being caught with indecent...
- 11:02 Sheffield City Region leaders unite to tackle inequality and boost...
- 11:02 South Yorkshire farmer’s live lamb cam is an internet hit
- 11:02 FTSE steadies after setting one-month high, Unilever slumps
- 11:02 VIDEO: Family of Sheffield man shot dead say 'We are all grieving'
- 11:02 Global airlines see Doncaster Sheffield airport in new light
- 11:02 Chinese news agency warns South Korea's Lotte over THAAD
- 11:01 Lindley hair salon fire: Two arrested on suspicion of wounding with...
- 11:00 Hartlepool Marina lock emptied for first time in more than 20 years
- 11:00 Another major deal for Hartlepool company
- 11:00 Appeal for witnesses after burglary in Northamptonshire village
- 11:00 Piers Morgan for KNIGHTHOOD? Fans make huge demands as host...
- 11:00 Warning to parents over highly infectious bug sweeping UK schools
- 11:00 London Midland praised for improvements in customer service
- 11:00 Police want to speak to this man about bank card stolen in Corby
- 11:00 UNITARY AUTHORITY: Labour calls for ‘end to shambles’
- 10:59 Police want to speak to this man about bank card stolen in Corby
- 10:59 CH1ChesterBID Welcome Ambassador Luka Jake Morrell: A Day in the Life
- 10:59 Warning to parents over highly infectious bug sweeping UK schools
- 10:59 Sir Tom Jones to perform summer concerts and here's how to get tickets
- 10:58 Gang of beggers pictured getting out of Romanian registered car...
- 10:57 NHS IN CRISIS: ‘Stroke patients will have to travel further to...
- 10:57 More than one third of fires in Cumbria down to arsonists
- 10:57 UNITARY AUTHORITY: Labour calls for ‘end to shambles’