Who is American John Jay Moores, the man attempting to takeover Nottingham Forest?
American millionaire John Jay Moores is the figurehead of a consortium attempting to takeover Nottingham Forest. But who is the man looking to buy a majority stake in the Reds?
How did he make his money?
Based on his experience as an IT specialist for Shell Oil, the now 72-year-old Texan founded a computer software company back in 1980.
Eight years later, BMC Software was said to be netting sales of $200m.
He was also the lead venture capital financier for Peregrine Systems, another software company, serving as director and chairman at different times.
Moores next moved into venture... read more
- 08:36 Horror as dad and son are killed in head-on crash with EACH OTHER
- 08:35 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:35 Delays on Leeds-bound M1 after multi-vehicle crash at Wakefield
- 08:35 The morning news headlines: Theresa May warned of 'crash landing'...
- 08:34 Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling to FALL further against EUR...
- 08:34 Helen Skelton takes top role on daytime TV
- 08:33 How fabric made from the same material as Coca-Cola bottles can fix...
- 08:33 HEALTH NOTES: Victoria happy she swapped saddles (and so is her man)
- 08:33 NHS 'underestimates sepsis cases by 70 per cent': Silent killer...
- 08:33 For your fertility's sake, keep just five close friends! Close knit...
- 08:32 Special school launches fundraising for therapy room
- 08:32 Quit smoking or lose your leg, grandad told
- 08:32 Cyclist dies after collision in Sunderland
- 08:32 Manchester United want to sign two world-class superstars this summer
- 08:32 Manchester United named the most expensive bench in FA Cup history...
- 08:32 Stronger growth to help UK beat 2016/17 budget target - EY ITEM Club
- 08:32 Hong Kong stocks end at 18-month high, track mainland strength
- 08:32 Scooter riding teenager dies in collision
- 08:31 Councillors want to find out more before deciding whether to back...
- 08:31 £150,000 raised for man who spends life caring for terminally...
- 08:31 Baby & Toddler Of The Year: Send your entries now!
- 08:31 Teenagers threw stones at dog walker in Workington
- 08:31 The morning news headlines: Theresa May warned of 'crash landing'...
- 08:31 WW3 fears as relations COLLAPSE between Malaysia and North Korea...
- 08:31 Adolf Hitler’s telephone used to issue orders in WW2 sells at...
- 08:29 On the move: Latest appointments and promotions
- 08:28 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:28 Greece needs "far less" money than agreed in third bailout - ESM head
- 08:28 Chelsea ace Cesc Fabregas ends exit rumours following Wolves clash
- 08:28 Marseille line up shock move for Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud