Who appeared at Tyneside courts last week? Here are some of the cases heard
Cases sitting at North Tyneside from October 3 to October 7
Jake McNamara23, of Rutherford Street, Wallsend pleaded guilty to failing to give the identification of a driver who was alleged to have been guilty of a fly-tipping offence on an unspecified date. Fined £1,000 and ordered to pay £175 costs and a £100 victim surcharge.
James Gould, 27, of Knott Flats, Tynemouth pleaded guilty to damaging a till, worth £2,000, belonging to Toon takeaway and assaulting a man by beating him on July 2. He was given an 18-month community order, with a six-week curfew from 9pm until 6am. He was also... read more
- 08:34 South Korea presidential candidate Ahn seeks to restart six-party...
- 08:33 No-one is safe from cyber criminals warns leading security expert
- 08:33 Fire crews called to fire at derelict building in Warwick
- 08:32 Sergio Ramos and Gerard Pique in dressing room incident after...
- 08:32 Kylian Mbappe will be playing for this club next season - Monaco chief
- 08:32 Transfer News: £120m Chelsea spree, Alexis Sanchez claim, La Liga...
- 08:32 Lionel Messi scores 500th Barcelona goal as Real Madrid beaten in...
- 08:31 Watch world-famous Flying Scotsman celebrate past, present and...
- 08:31 A19 at a standstill after seven vehicle crash
- 08:31 Decision day for Birchwood Leisure Centre £1m revamp
- 08:30 No-one is safe from cyber criminals warns leading security expert
- 08:30 Calderdale students are shown the horrors of the Holocaust
- 08:30 Missing girl, 12, found
- 08:30 Emerging markets could help lift German engineering this year
- 08:30 Missing Halifax girl found safe and well
- 08:28 Nine people ordered out of Notts town centre by police
- 08:28 Drink-driver filmed driving down M6 with just THREE wheels and...
- 08:27 Slaven Bilic believes he found perfect formula to stop Romelu Lukaku
- 08:27 Surfleet Neighbourhood Plan vision gets people’s vote
- 08:27 Watch world-famous Flying Scotsman celebrate past, present and...
- 08:27 YOUR VIEW: Complaint against MP was unfounded
- 08:26 Benefits cheat Chelsey Harwood continues to troll taxpayer after...
- 08:26 Garth Crooks: This Chelsea star has been a revelation under Antonio...
- 08:26 Europe's populist wave stalls as Macron storms into French runoff
- 08:26 MARKETS LIVE: London shares up 100 points after centrist Emmanuel...
- 08:26 Macron must win big now to have a chance of fulfilling pledges
- 08:26 GE17: No electronic voter registration for Northern Ireland
- 08:25 National Pet Month: Why dogs, their waggy tail and friendly woof...
- 08:25 Lloyds details steps to help boost business growth
- 08:24 NASA captures incredible image of Earth from 870 million miles away