Which report: UK 'lags behind' London on 4G coverage
The rest of the UK is lagging behind London when it comes to accessing 4G data services, according to a report from mobile coverage company OpenSignal and consumer watchdog Which?
While mobile users in London can access 4G nearly 70% of the time, in Wales users can connect only 35% of the time, the findings suggest.
Regulator Ofcom receives a large volume of complaints about mobile coverage.
All the mobile companies said they were investing in mobile networks.
The State of the Mobile Network report found that EE had the greatest availability of 4G networks, on 64%, with Vodafone on 60%. 02... read more
- 00:47 Action group hope for more changes to homes plan
- 00:46 Dementia prevention: Ward off memory loss symptoms by doing THIS...
- 00:41 YP Letters: Leave voters will not forgive Tory backsliding over Brexit
- 00:41 YP Letters: Public would soon tire of Corbyn as PM
- 00:41 YP Letters: Grand ambitions for devolution come at price
- 00:41 What channel is Joe Joyce vs Ian Lewison fight on? Everything you...
- 00:39 Arsenal playmaker Jack Wilshere will get his chance in the Premier...
- 00:39 Arsenal forward Theo Walcott poses alongside Serbian riot police...
- 00:39 Coventry City winger Jodi Jones is tricky, confident and unfazed by...
- 00:37 Most complete tyrannosaur fossil ever found in southwestern US dug...
- 00:35 Conor McGregor's intentions for his next fight revealed
- 00:29 Marks & Spencer to offer mortgages from next year
- 00:21 Coronation Street spoilers: Nicola Rubinstein makes a shocking...
- 00:19 Childcare costs have risen almost five times faster than wages in...
- 00:19 The staggering amount police collect PER YEAR from speed driving...
- 00:19 M&S Bank to offer mortgages from NEXT YEAR - what you need to know
- 00:19 Why a new study will look into the Brummie dialect
- 00:17 How can you help your local online business go global?
- 00:17 How garden bird feeders gave Britain's great tits giant beaks
- 00:17 Everton skipper Ashley Williams sparks huge fight as Toffees lose...
- 00:17 Incredible drone footage shows five of the eight Mexican border...
- 00:17 Arsene Wenger promises Jack Wilshere Premier League game time for...
- 00:10 RZA claims Russell Crowe did spit at Azealia Banks at that infamous...
- 00:09 Lottery grant to fund study of England's many dialects
- 00:09 Mobile companies overcharging customers after contracts end
- 00:09 Bank of England under fire for lack of diversity
- 00:06 China prepares to enter a new stage of development
- 00:06 Britain’s ‘subversives’ were proved right by history
- 00:06 Tory divisions exposed
- 00:06 Mud state governors shun their swearing-in ceremony