Where WERE Man City fans when they were s**t?
They were at it again at White Hart Lane on Sunday, fans with no sense of history and no comprehension of irony.
“Where were you when you were s**t?” the Tottenham fans sang at the near-3,000 Manchester City fans, questioning the fealty of an away support that had spent a fortune and endured a ten-hour round trip to support their team.
Even when you factor in the truth that football chants rarely have their roots in reality, but rather tend to be a vulgar attempt to hit a nerve, throwing that particular nonsense at City fans is just daft.
Especially when, for the past 13 seasons – which... read more
- 09:33 View from the Zoo: Murphy gets used to his surroundings
- 09:31 Chelsea vs Southampton TV channel, kick-off time, date and odds
- 09:30 Ipswich Girl! Ed Sheeran’s fiancee joins singer as they cheer on...
- 09:30 Macklemore and his wife Tricia Davis welcome baby girl into the world
- 09:29 Man Utd star chased by West Ham and Leicester as European giants...
- 09:29 103-year-old woman gets surprised with a cat for her birthday
- 09:25 Pippa Middleton ‘expecting first child’ with financier husband...
- 09:25 More than 40,000 runners ready to face hottest London Marathon...
- 09:25 Ian Huntley ‘refused to explain murders of Holly Wells and...
- 09:25 Huge chunk of stone falls off Houses of Parliament crashing 230ft...
- 09:25 Swanwick school worker to run marathon for Cambodia children’s charity
- 09:23 Still time to nominate your ‘Good Citizen’ in Lincolnshire
- 09:20 Spring sunshine continues: Hour by hour weather forecast for Coventry
- 09:19 Still time to nominate your ‘Good Citizen’ in Lincolnshire
- 09:19 Dads-to-be Tom Daley and husband Dustin Lance Black cuddle up for...
- 09:18 Leslie Jamison: ‘The failure felt awful. Why was life such a barren...
- 09:16 These are the top 5 cheapest postcodes to buy a property in Leicester
- 09:14 Caroline Flack receives a text as first trailer for Love Island...
- 09:11 Bamber Bridge hammered by Ossett Albion: non-league round-up
- 09:07 Antonio Conte urged to drop Alvaro Morata for Olivier Giroud in FA...
- 09:07 Latest news from Berwick History Society
- 09:02 Still time to nominate your ‘Good Citizen’ in Lincolnshire
- 09:02 Driver to undergo anger management after road rage incident in Orby
- 08:58 Still time to nominate your ‘Good Citizen’ in Lincolnshire
- 08:58 REGIONAL: "He's evil. Simple as that," says the cousin of...
- 08:55 Budding ballerina pirouettes into Royal Ballet School
- 08:54 WATCH: Dance routine gets niece of bomb victim from Sheffield...
- 08:49 Tamworth 3, Chorley 4
- 08:49 Crewe 1, Morecambe 0
- 08:47 REGIONAL: "He's evil. Simple as that," says the cousin of...