Where to find the best cheap food in Paris
Don’t leave Paris without trying the messy falafel wraps and juicy pulled pork. These dishes may not be typically French, but they deserve a bite or ten during a visit to the one-time culinary capital of the world.
Sadly, a weekend in Paris can be one of the world’s most expensive city breaks. A few days in France’s capital could set you back over £1,200, according to TripAdvisor. That figure is really not that far-fetched, much to our disappointment.
At some cafes you may find yourself forking out 8€ for a Cafe au Lait if you do not look at the menu carefully enough. Stay away from these... read more
- 10:37 Lukasz Fabianski joins West Ham: Poland star explains why he...
- 10:36 New award on the menu for ‘innovative’ food firms
- 10:36 Children sent to ‘tender age’ shelters after being separated from...
- 10:36 RETRO: Star Sheridan makes her entrance 37 years ago
- 10:34 Amelia’s Americana sound is unplugged
- 10:34 Fylde Coast GPs will not offer hayfever remedies
- 10:34 Sheffield school lands national award for its science work
- 10:34 Metal detectorists unearth unique hoard of Roman artefacts
- 10:33 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:31 GALLERY: Amazing pictures from inside the derelict Royal Court Theatre
- 10:31 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill
- 10:30 Well-known Burnley youth club leader dies
- 10:30 This is how Warwick University is supporting women in engineering
- 10:29 Tony Abbott signals he'll cross the floor to vote against...
- 10:29 'Please let me lay him to rest' Grieving sister issues burial plea...
- 10:28 Yorkshire cycle scheme helping young and old
- 10:28 Ripon shop burglary: CCTV image of suspect
- 10:26 Knight’s Days - the Life at Westminster column with MP Sir Greg Knight
- 10:26 Blackpool South MP’s concern at sharing of student’s data
- 10:26 World record bid at Blackpool music event
- 10:26 Amelia’s Americana sound is unplugged
- 10:26 Fylde Coast GPs will not offer hayfever remedies
- 10:26 Hundreds turn out for charity Big Toddle at Blackpool Zoo
- 10:25 Man Utd fans praise Ashley Young for crashing Harry Kane’s England...
- 10:25 Love among the ruins: Park Hill exhibition to reopen Sheffield gallery
- 10:25 TV’s Chris Beardshaw unveils his stunning new garden at Mount Grace...
- 10:25 Christa Ackroyd: Why I am proud to say I am adopted
- 10:25 The 'flying circus' tragedy: When two children were killed by a...
- 10:24 The next big parenting trend is giving your baby a Spanish name
- 10:23 Watch out for these fake texts about your mobile phone bill