Where are investors buying ETFs? Top destinations for index investing revealed... and the area being ditched
ETFs enjoyed record inflows in the first nine months of the year, as investors flocked to low-cost index tracker products.
And despite worries over the forthcoming election, this was dominated by large flows to US equities, as improving economic data in the country drew investors to the country.
Emerging markets, Japan and fixed income ETFs also saw strong interest from investors. But not every region fared so well, as Europe was shunned by index investors who pulled money from the region.
Globally, ETFs - also known as exchange traded products or ETPs - collectively enjoyed inflows of... read more
- 11:29 Karim Benzema gives striker transfer advice: Man United and Arsenal...
- 11:28 Aldi shoppers warned over this fake voucher scam
- 11:28 Uma Thurman co-star Rosie Day in Coventry to visit baby hospice
- 11:28 This Keresley home with STUNNING landscaped gardens could be yours
- 11:27 Search is on for war hero's family after medal is found buried in...
- 11:26 Teen dies after taking elephant tranquilisers bought illegally on...
- 11:26 Man with Derbyshire links was sat next to bomber in Brussels terror...
- 11:25 QUICK QUIZ: The week in questions
- 11:24 A very wise person has developed a wine bottle that doesn’t drip
- 11:24 Barcelona given asking price for star man: Liverpool won't be happy
- 11:24 Seven days left to avoid higher car tax bills: Cost of new vehicles...
- 11:24 This referee has been red-carded after 40 years - here's why
- 11:23 71 Brewing: Beer from the heart of Dundee
- 11:21 Wayne Rooney slams Neil Taylor over tackle which broke Seamus...
- 11:21 Three arrested in St Helens over attack in Asda car park
- 11:20 Tributes pour in for Ripley teen who died after South Normanton...
- 11:19 Watch: Drugs raid and police crackdown sees four arrested across...
- 11:18 10 things we didn't know last week
- 11:18 Police investigate serious assault in Dumfries town centre
- 11:18 Driver arrested after traffic light fall kills man, 55
- 11:17 Syrian army pushing back insurgent offensive, military source says
- 11:17 Iraqi forces pause Mosul push over concern for civilian casualties
- 11:17 Alexis Sanchez statue complete with Arsenal badge unveiled in Chile
- 11:16 Coventry City vs Bristol Rovers LIVE: Build-up, action and reaction...
- 11:15 Bolesworth Proms names Claire House Children's Hospice as partner...
- 11:13 Tiny fluffy owls rescued by fire fighters after falling from...
- 11:12 Northern Ireland v Norway – TV channel, date, kick-off time, odds...
- 11:12 Farmhouse makes way for new houses
- 11:12 Policeman warned after paying £2 for homeless man's stolen biscuits
- 11:11 Humiliation for Trump after defeat on ‘Obamacare’ repeal