When is the Corporate Games coming to Nottingham?
Nottingham's local economy is expected to get a £3m boost when the city host's Europe's largest multi-sport festival for businesses, the UK Corporate Games.
Thousands of competitors will arrive in the city when the annual event is staged here next July. An Official launch event will take place on Monday, October 17, at the University of Nottingham's new David Ross Sports Village, which will host at least 15 of the sports.
Teams from hundreds of organisations are expected to compete in a total of 23 sports. Other venues set to stage competitions include Holme Pierrepont.
Doug White, global... read more
- 07:52 Drive-thru Costa Coffee and Marston's Carvery coming to Grimsby
- 07:52 Ten GCSE schoolgirls removed from lessons at Havelock Academy for...
- 07:51 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 30
- 07:51 Thieves wanted over theft of badges from cars in Sheffield suburbs
- 07:51 Imperial Brands sticks to full-year guidance
- 07:51 Britain does not expect 50 billion pounds Brexit bill - Davis
- 07:51 Cut sugar in cakes, biscuits by 20%, industry told
- 07:50 Police search for 'slaves' arriving on flights into Doncaster's...
- 07:50 Casualty cut out of crashed car by Lincolnshire rescuers
- 07:49 Man convicted of rape following four-month horror spree
- 07:49 Scottish football paid a pittance for TV rights as Euro league...
- 07:49 RISE AND SHINE: Start the day with our live breakfast feed
- 07:48 Louis Tomlinson forced to wait to find out if he faces charges over...
- 07:48 Fadi Fawaz was not invited to George Michael’s wake – but Kenny...
- 07:48 VIDEO: ‘Passenger screamed’ as forklift truck sliced through side...
- 07:48 Angry resident rung Calderdale leader 20 times in one hour to complain
- 07:47 Aston Villa chief reveals target for next season
- 07:46 Eden Hazard: This is where I want to go
- 07:46 Cyclist in serious condition after collision with double-decker bus
- 07:46 Batley Boys earn impressive away win but miss out on cup semi-final...
- 07:46 Warning to parents after yobs leave smashed glass at children’s...
- 07:45 Delays as accident partly closes A1 near Birtley
- 07:45 Cambodian opposition figure sentenced again
- 07:44 SSE says 2017/18 dividend cover to be at lower end of guidance
- 07:44 Bookmaker William Hill names Ruth Prior as CFO
- 07:44 Tesco target Booker sees sales growth ease
- 07:44 Drug-driver caught by police with cannabis and cocaine traces in...
- 07:44 School praised for being ‘at the heart of the community’ by Ofsted
- 07:44 Motorway sliproad closed at Carlisle following crash
- 07:43 Xiao Long Bao: Foodies fume over 'exploding soup dumplings'