When do the clocks go back in 2016?
That autumn chill is definitely in the air now - and the evenings will soon be getting longer and darker.
So you may well be wondering when the clocks change.
Clocks 'fall' back in October and 'spring' forward in March. This year the clocks go back one hour at 1am on Sunday, October 30.
Read more: Burst water main floods Lincolnshire street
For those of us without children and their stubborn little body clocks, this means you get an extra hour in bed.
Once the clocks do go back, we will revert to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), giving us more light in the mornings, but less at night.
By the time... read more
- 12:13 MWC 2017: Google Home speaker to launch in UK by June
- 12:13 UK weather: Storm Ewan snow hits parts of country as FOUR INCHES...
- 12:13 Woman subjected to horrific sexual attack in Glasgow lane
- 12:12 Strictly Come Dancing star set to sizzle in South Tyneside
- 12:12 Knitters help charity’s residents feel welcome in new home
- 12:12 What are the UK's most-used household goods according to...
- 12:11 Man from Banbury reported missing
- 12:12 How low can they go? Germany sells two-year debt after yield slide
- 12:11 Student nurse the latest to come forward about Flip Out Chester...
- 12:11 Woman allegedly sexually assaulted in Ellesmere Port by man she was...
- 12:11 Gig raises £1,000 for Horton fund
- 12:11 Nigel Slater’s leek, potato and mackerel
- 12:11 Rachel Roddy’s recipe for real minestrone soup
- 12:11 Double mini-roundabout to deal with 400 new houses in Albert...
- 12:10 Cat's leg amputated after 'mindless cowards' set dog on it
- 12:10 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: I want this player at Chelsea next season
- 12:10 Chelsea star Willian reveals what David Luiz told him before...
- 12:10 Aaron Ramsey: What my Arsenal team-mates really think of Arsene Wenger
- 12:10 Are we a nation of hypochondriacs? Majority of people wasting NHS...
- 12:10 The student left looking like a SNAKE due to exam stress:...
- 12:10 'I plan to enjoy my life for the first time': Surgeons remove Thai...
- 12:10 Doctors are asking the 'least bad' patients to sleep in corridors...
- 12:09 Our health workers suffering ‘anxiety and stress epidemic’
- 12:09 Schoolgirl died from asthma attack while running to catch a tram
- 12:09 Police responding to Tunisian hotel attack were ‘cowardly’
- 12:08 Competition: Win tickets to Manchester United v Bournemouth at Old...
- 12:08 Jamie Carragher blasts Jurgen Klopp for not fixing Liverpool’s one...
- 12:08 Now millennials are killing marmalade
- 12:08 The surprise Celtic players who have starred in a season of dominance
- 12:07 My night in naked New Orleans: the Mardi Gras party I'll never forget