When do the clocks go back in 2016?
That autumn chill is definitely in the air now - and the evenings will soon be getting longer and darker.
So you may well be wondering when the clocks change.
Clocks 'fall' back in October and 'spring' forward in March. This year the clocks go back one hour at 1am on Sunday, October 30.
Read more: Burst water main floods Lincolnshire street
For those of us without children and their stubborn little body clocks, this means you get an extra hour in bed.
Once the clocks do go back, we will revert to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), giving us more light in the mornings, but less at night.
By the time... read more
- 07:50 Galloway's Society for the Blind to host sight loss conference in...
- 07:50 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 07:50 Nine in 10 back moving two doctors’ surgeries into new £6m health...
- 07:50 What is ASMR and why is everyone obsessed with it?
- 07:50 ‘After losing our baby daughter, I could never imagine being happy...
- 07:50 Police probe into Sheffield student death continues
- 07:49 New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern 'regrets Trump story'
- 07:48 Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty is named Invention of the Year
- 07:48 Mother told her husband ‘shouldn’t take daughter to the ladies’ loos’
- 07:47 Manchester United board promise to sign three Galacticos for...
- 07:47 Gorgeous creatures of NYC Downlow captured in 3D – in pictures
- 07:45 Scientists warn big rise in severe earthquakes is coming next year...
- 07:45 Delays after collision on M1 near Rotherham
- 07:43 Coronation Street boss Kate Oates reveals how she persuaded Alison...
- 07:42 Man arrested in police operation outside prison in Doncaster
- 07:40 Thanks for fantastic cheese on toast, Ian
- 07:39 Live: Breaking news, weather and travel Monday November 20
- 07:38 Queen and Duke star in new portraits to mark 70th anniversary
- 07:35 Beaten, drugged and locked up in mental hospital
- 07:34 Man arrested in police operation outside prison in Doncaster
- 07:34 How to do a job badly
- 07:33 Toddler found in abandoned car after police chase in Rotherham
- 07:33 Double yellow lines
- 07:33 Hundreds of lost lives on roads every year
- 07:32 Warwickshire aiming to benefit from Coventry UK City of Culture bid
- 07:32 Volunteers plant 1,500 trees to help woodland grow
- 07:30 Tombola staff are all tuckered out for I’m a Celeb launch
- 07:28 Are these piles of slop the worst school meals ever made?
- 07:28 Happy anniversary, your Majesty! Queen releases official portraits...
- 07:28 Work starts on new £350,000 visitor centre which aims to create a...