What time is Scunthorpe United’s FA Cup draw, where can I watch it and what number are the Iron?
SCUNTHORPE United will find out who'll they face in the First Round of the FA Cup when the draw takes place tomorrow evening.
The fourth round qualifying ties took place over this weekend, with the 32 winners being joined by 48 teams from the lower two divisions of the EFL in the hat.
The draw takes place on Monday 17 October at approximately 7.10pm, live on BT Sport and BBC Two.
United will be ball number 40.
Full list of First Round draw numbers:
1 Accrington Stanley
2 AFC Wimbledon
5 Bolton Wanderers
6 Bradford City
7 Bristol Rovers
9 Cambridge United
10... read more
- 01:15 Four in 10 online GP firms not safe, say inspectors
- 01:11 Derby backed over postponement by EFL as Cardiff owner Vincent Tan...
- 01:11 Paris Saint-Germain to play next European home game with reduced...
- 01:09 May urges 'new dynamic' in Brexit talks
- 01:02 Drunk friends can’t recall what started brawl in Mansfield town centre
- 01:02 Worksop assault woman’s dog bit female cop
- 01:02 REVEALED: The 25 foods which make us happy
- 00:55 Hawkshead Brewery founders take top accolade at Cumbria Life Food...
- 00:51 Rosa Parks house: Dispute threatens bitter end to homecoming
- 00:51 Former Rangers star Bilel Mohsni admits punch-up wrecked his career...
- 00:51 Australia fight back on day one of third Test against South Africa...
- 00:51 Who is John Bolton, Trump's new national security adviser?
- 00:37 80 years of The Beano marked at “The McMenace” in Dundee
- 00:34 Sudoku 4015 hard
- 00:33 Tottenham target Ryan Sessegnon must not have development rushed,...
- 00:28 Plastic patch in Pacific Ocean growing rapidly, study shows
- 00:26 Gareth Southgate reveals ‘disgusting’ racial abuse of young players
- 00:26 New Zealand v England: first Test, day two – live!
- 00:25 Tony Benn defends Galloway to party
- 00:22 Baselworld: Swiss watchmakers smarten up their act
- 00:22 Virtual reality as sharp as the human eye can see?
- 00:22 Grant of £31,000 set to boost young artists
- 00:22 Israel warns Iran over nuclear ambitions
- 00:22 What do we know about Austin bomber Mark Anthony Conditt?
- 00:20 Rise in cancers 'caused by weight'
- 00:20 Rangers eyeing summer move for Louis Moult after his Preston struggles
- 00:20 New Zealand vs England, first Test LIVE scorecard, day 2: Get the...
- 00:20 Usain Bolt trains with Borussia Dortmund as sprint king continues...
- 00:18 New MS drug could slow symptoms of 'untreatable' form of disease
- 00:18 Donald Trump ‘tried to pay Playboy model after he cheated on...