What this US war hero has to say about the Brits isn’t very complimentary
Apparently us ‘nasty, arrogant’ Brits have a lot to answer for when it comes to World War II, according to a US veteran on Twitter.
Chuck Yeager, who was the first man to break the sound barrier as a test pilot in 1947, celebrated his 93rd birthday earlier this year.
Student got vibrator stuck up her backside during sex with boyfriend But General Yeager seems to have pent up some anger over the last seven decades when it comes to his war allies across the pond.
Someone asked him on Twitter his views on the British public. He responded: ‘Arrogant. Nasty to Americans when we were over there... read more
- 18:08 More 'spotters' at Huddersfield Town games to reduce policing bill
- 18:08 'Road rage' victim suffers broken nose and eye socket
- 18:07 Finance ministers seek Treasury clarity on economic plans
- 18:06 Chelsea News: Conte's secret weapon, conspiracy theory, transfer...
- 18:04 'Please save our jobs' say Dee Valley Water workers as crunch court...
- 18:04 Steven Gerrard returns to Liverpool as Academy coach as club...
- 18:03 Saido Berahino transfer latest: Stoke agree terms with West Brom...
- 18:03 11 lost buildings of Coventry that are gone but not forgotten
- 18:00 Per Mertesacker shows love for Arsenal with response to signing...
- 17:58 Lucky escape for driver after head-on crash in Goole
- 17:58 Quad bike vandals leave trail of destruction on Leeds golf course
- 17:58 A38 at Branston to remain closed for THREE more hours
- 17:57 Girl, 4, killed after months of cruelty by mother and her...
- 17:57 Obama’s inauguration was very different
- 17:56 Tragic student took own life after being discharged from hospital
- 17:56 Lincoln City v Dover Athletic LIVE - can the Imps thwart Ricky...
- 17:56 Man United boss Jose Mourinho faces decision time: 11 stars could...
- 17:55 Gwynedd man beaten with golf club, stabbed and left unconscious by...
- 17:54 Losing in Iraq, Islamic State seeks to shore up Syria presence
- 17:54 Rocket fired near Istanbul police headquarters - CNN Turk
- 17:54 Teenagers left devastated after five bikes stolen from Tamworth...
- 17:54 Live: Meeting to show support for Cleethorpes Library
- 17:54 Poppy Widdison: Children's Commissioner launches child protection...
- 17:53 Driver killed after lorry overturns and bursts into flames on M42
- 17:52 END OF EU? Brexit is ticking TIME BOMB for eurozone, says Merkel's...
- 17:51 Police at scene of Tunstall High Street collision involving motorbike
- 17:51 Update: Three taken to hospital after three car collision near A34
- 17:51 REVIEW: La Traviata - Royal Opera House
- 17:49 Burnley ace George Boyd being tracked by a host of Premier League...
- 17:49 Crystal Palace remain in the hunt for Arsenal defender Carl Jenkinson