What the report into allegations of abuse in Wallasey Labour Party says
A confidential report leaked to the ECHO detailed a Labour party investigation into allegations of abuse and intimidation at the Wallasey Constituency Labour Party (CLP).
It claims that Angela Eagle MP was subject to homophobic abuse.
Although the claims have always been strongly denied by some party members, the report calls for the local party to remain suspended until next year.
Here are the key findings from the report.
Read More Angela Eagle WAS subject to homophobic abuse according to party chiefs
Homophobic abuse The confidential report on the investigation into Wallasey Constituency... read more
- 05:59 The muck and magic of life at a Yorkshire racing stable
- 05:58 Jim Duffy comment: Blockchain resembles the old utility sell-offs
- 05:52 Rangers boss Steven Gerrard targeting FOUR Liverpool stars in...
- 05:48 'We hope children find the person behind the diagnosis'
- 05:48 Ron Cousins: The Bible pages murder still baffling police
- 05:48 Sajid Javid pledges he is 'standing with' police in first speech
- 05:48 Environment Agency warns of serious water deficits for England
- 05:44 Has Unai Emery just confirmed HIMSELF as Arsenal manager?
- 05:44 Arsenal incoming coach Unai Emery to make TWO stars key players in...
- 05:23 Plans for £100m Nobel Centre blocked by Swedish court
- 05:23 Stacey Abrams becomes first black female nominee for governor
- 05:23 Illegal online sales of endangered wildlife rife in Europe
- 05:02 Philip Roth: Portnoy's Complaint and American Pastoral author dies...
- 04:56 Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals IPL betting preview: Can...
- 04:52 Lake Eyre: yachts set sail as floodwaters end two-month journey
- 04:50 Author Philip Roth dies aged 85
- 04:41 Why former Rangers boss and football hardman Graeme Souness turned...
- 04:19 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 04:13 Weekend lie-ins could help you avoid an early death, study says
- 03:42 Undercover with badger baiters as network infiltrated
- 03:19 Portrait exhibition at Oxford showcases university's diversity
- 03:08 Judge spares Northampton man who attacked neighbour with baseball...
- 03:08 Otago University seizes and destroys copies of student magazine...
- 03:07 Gavin Grimm trans bathroom lawsuit backed by federal judge
- 02:47 Four in 10 Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense, Fed finds
- 02:45 Prehistoric women's arms 'stronger than those of today's elite rowers'
- 02:42 Oxford college to launch scholarship in attempt to address slavery...
- 02:30 Vase that 'we didn't like too much' is worth small fortune
- 02:30 Archbishop Philip Wilson to step down after sex abuse cover-up
- 02:25 Tesco to shed up to 1,700 jobs in new management shake-up