What's your heart's REAL age? Take this test to find out - and discover how long you can expect to live for
Are you worried your heart is much older than you are and that you're on the verge of having a heart attack?
Well a test can estimate the age of your ticker, as well as revealing how long you can expect to live without having a heart attack or a stroke.
But a new update to the 16-question tool offers advice and interventions to help lower the vital organ's age and keep you alive for longer.
Produced by NHS Choices and the British Heart Foundation, the Heart Age Tool asks for information about your age, gender, height and weight.
It also seeks to know where you live, whether you're an... read more
- 06:47 Being dad for a third time takes it’s toll on Prince William as he...
- 06:47 Pictured: Man fighting for life after police stood by while he was...
- 06:47 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:45 Emergency services dealing with serious collision near Doncaster
- 06:43 Kate Bush makes second tribute to Emily Brontë with art installation
- 06:43 Don't call me baby: the birth of the gender-neutral ‘theyby’
- 06:40 REVEALED: The 20 worst anti-social behaviour hotspots in Sheffield
- 06:38 Tributes to Hebburn-born science expert
- 06:38 Families urged to sign up for South Tyneside hospice fundraiser
- 06:38 Hospitals look for NHS 70th anniversary boost
- 06:38 Firms ‘looking to move’ because of South Tyneside traffic jams
- 06:38 Bid to build business units in South Tyneside
- 06:38 South Shields FC to toast another title success with party
- 06:37 Jose Mourinho to decide between Nemanja Matic and David De Gea as...
- 06:36 Leader comment: Old age is a cancer risk
- 06:36 Northampton heroes next door win neighbour thank-you awards
- 06:36 Shona Robison under fire over ‘snub’ to doctors discussing...
- 06:36 Older people ‘overlooked’ in cancer coverage
- 06:34 Our little miracle: Burton Latimer couple’s baby battle
- 06:34 Schools, shops and pubs across Corby help raise £5,600 for hospice
- 06:34 Legal challenge lodged over changes to Corby’s urgent care centre
- 06:34 Split threatens future of Blackpool carnival
- 06:31 Alfie Evans bedside vigil at Alder Hey hospital as he makes it...
- 06:31 Alfie Evans dad gave him mouth-to-mouth at Alder Hey hospital after...
- 06:31 COURT ROUND-UP: Latest convictions from Doncaster, Sheffield and...
- 06:30 Council leader accused of deliberate campaign to intimidate witness...
- 06:30 Every Premier League club's main man right now - according to stats
- 06:30 Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane explains why Gareth Bale was left...
- 06:30 Man who was previously told he had depression was left blind and...
- 06:29 Security alert after housing minister's aide caught in sex website...