What's that sound?! Mysterious hum drives residents in Sleaford to distraction
A mysterious buzzing sound which has been heard throughout a town has left residents speculating about what on earth is causing it.
People in Sleaford have been trying to find out where the noise is coming from in the town.
It has been heard in Tennyson Avenue, Sycamore Drive, and at the Drove. Some have said it sounds like a fridge, others have likened it to hoovering and some people think it's from an industrial estate.
READ MORE: On a scale of 1 to 10, drunk man who attacked friend was 'at level 14'
Claire Taylor wrote: "I'm down at Holdingham and I heard it last night sounded like... read more
- 03:44 The ex-Jehovah's Witnesses shunned by their families
- 03:44 Back from the Front: Tracking down WW1 grave markers
- 03:42 Egypt doubles down on Qatar blockade as Saudi allies slap further...
- 03:32 China ramp up border security to halt ‘flames of war’ overflowing...
- 03:24 Spectacular display of vintage and classic cars and motorbikes line...
- 03:24 Mayor of Millom delivers boost to good causes
- 03:24 Rock the Fells showcases breadth of local talent
- 03:24 GALLERY: Cartmel Racecourse sizzles in the sun on day one of...
- 03:24 Boy in Piel Island rescue drama after bad fall leaves him with...
- 03:24 Police investigation launched following unexplained death in Barrow
- 03:24 Still time to win family ticket for Ulverston and North Lonsdale Show
- 03:24 Nuclear chief to chair innovation body
- 03:24 Crews tackle car fire in Barrow
- 03:24 Furness pension campaign group to meet
- 03:24 Lakes hotel up for quirky national award
- 03:24 Appeal for information after mother and child verbally abused in...
- 03:24 Police investigate 'smash and grab' burglary at Grange jeweller's
- 03:24 Eight vehicles damaged in Barrow
- 03:24 Multi-million pound deal for south Cumbria's innovators
- 03:24 Royal visit pays tribute to Furness community and business
- 03:24 Get snapping in Lakes photo treasure hunt
- 03:24 Police appeal after double assault in Bowness
- 03:24 It's show time for Ulverston agricultural event
- 03:24 Crowds flock to Coniston Country Fair
- 03:24 Thousands enjoy Taste Cumbria Summer Festival
- 03:24 Police issue security advice following spate of Cumbria farm...
- 03:24 Barrow woman's tragic 20-year battle with mental health
- 03:24 Sports spectacular in the Lakes this week
- 03:24 Full steam ahead for gathering
- 03:24 South Cumbria school community delighted to gain £350,000 for...