What parents can do if their children are sent home from school for wearing the wrong uniform
The first day at school is a milestone in your child's life, but it can be daunting for children as well as parents.
As well as a learning a new routine, for the most part it is the first time children will spend long periods of time away from their parents.
But with a little preparation it will be easier for you both to cope.
While everybody wants to abide by their school rules - sometimes, it can be tough.
Every year there will always been at least one child who is sent home from school for not wearing the correct uniform, as the Liverpool Echo points out.
Sometimes a school may put the... read more
- 18:11 Ludborough railway is just the ticket for train lovers
- 18:10 Parts of Blackpool’s South Pier cordoned off in safety scare
- 18:09 Ahmed Musa sets TWO World Cup records as Nigeria beat Iceland
- 18:06 Horninglow shops count cost of devastation after burglar stole...
- 18:04 Big Interview: Ambitions plans at Fulwood & Broughton Cricket Club
- 18:02 Hero neighbour rushes into burning home to get people out of...
- 18:02 John Bercow aims to stay on as Speaker to oversee Brexit process
- 18:01 Serbia vs Switzerland LIVE: Team news and World Cup updates from...
- 18:01 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic: Why Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcelona...
- 18:01 300 Easyjet and Ryanair flights cancelled this weekend - are you...
- 18:00 Plans to fix dangerous Sutton road
- 18:00 John Leslie cleared over Edinburgh nightclub hen night sex assault...
- 17:57 Police hunt man after damage to Barrow pub
- 17:57 Refugee reveals the terrifying moment he fled Darfur during civil war
- 17:57 North and South Korea agree to reunite families split by war
- 17:52 Durham University student cleared of rape and sexual assault
- 17:52 Phillip Wearne obituary
- 17:52 BMW joins Airbus in Brexit warning
- 17:51 Coventry City boss Mark Robins's reaction to the new League One...
- 17:50 Scale of repairs revealed at ceiling collapse school in Birmingham
- 17:50 House of Fraser closure could be a housing 'opportunity' for...
- 17:47 Judge rejects bid for gender-neutral passports
- 17:46 Pair deny Cockermouth Christmas Day assault allegations
- 17:44 Bus diversions after car overturns in Beeches Road, Great Barr
- 17:43 Popular Hull café Nibble to double in size in city's booming Fruit...
- 17:43 Best of British with the Range Rover Evoque
- 17:43 Police refuse to give up but after 114 orders made, is this...
- 17:43 National Kissing Day: There’s nothing wrong with kissing on the...
- 17:42 Police appeal after arson at Chesterfield gym
- 17:42 Noise complaints force Edinburgh music festival indoors