'What I did was NOT racist': Olympian Louis Smith reveals why he mocked Islam in shocking drunken video as he gets a grilling following death threats
Olympic gymnast Louis Smith apologised once again for his actions on Thursday after a video in which he mocked Islam emerged.
The 27-year-old got a grilling from the Loose Women panel after it emerged he has received death threats following the release of the drunken clip.
However, despite his apology, Louis has said: 'What I did was not racist,' adding that he reveals he hasn't had much chance to 'act like an idiot' due to his busy life.
Scroll down for video
Arriving on the show, he was asked what he was thinking, before making the shocking video.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next... read more
- 21:25 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 21:22 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 21:21 Naked waffle house gunman disarmed by hero customer after killing...
- 21:20 Who will Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal have to beat to set up...
- 21:19 Burton man avoids jail after stealing clothing from Peacocks
- 21:19 Dan’s the man as Zamparelli cruises to victory
- 21:19 Hundreds turn up to say farewell to adored Chester busker Jonny Walker
- 21:17 Katie Price insists she did train for London Marathon - after...
- 21:17 Fifth successive defeat as season fades in poor finish
- 21:15 Arsene Wenger provides injury update on THREE Arsenal stars ahead...
- 21:14 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 21:09 Barcelona eye up Chelsea boss Antonio Conte to replace Ernesto...
- 21:07 WEEKEND WEB: We should be reducing our reliance on imports
- 21:03 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 20:56 Best of British: Sir Mo Farah left gasping by brutal pace but he...
- 20:55 Katie Price fires back after failing to finish London Marathon
- 20:55 'We would be better off in EU' say more than half of people in survey
- 20:52 The Big Brexit Survey: Does Coventry still want to leave the EU?
- 20:51 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 20:50 Mum finds out stillborn baby could have been saved three times
- 20:49 This is how many people in Doncaster think UK will be better off...
- 20:48 Meet the man who's survived a snake, bear and shark attack
- 20:45 Katie Price slams suggestions she didn’t train for London Marathon...
- 20:43 Council of Europe members suspected of corruption, inquiry reveals
- 20:42 Lara Dickenmann’s strike for Wolfsburg leaves Chelsea with mountain...
- 20:42 Catalans Dragons do enough to get past spirited York City Knights
- 20:34 Gary Ballance sends Yorkshire to verge of win against Nottinghamshire
- 20:34 Derbyshire poised for victory over Middlesex
- 20:30 Richard Leonard calls for more action by Labour on federalism
- 20:29 The REAL reason why Jose Mourinho didn't celebrate Man Utd's...