What annoys you most about the people you share the road with? A new survey reveals all
The study asked 1,000 drivers across the UK to name the things that irritated them most about their fellow road users and discovered that more than half of us (52%) have habits that are potentially dangerous.
Of course, most of us don’t see these faults in ourselves: only a third of respondents were able to identify themselves as having these habits. More than one in four (27%) of UK drivers also claim to be the best driver they know and 37% say they are a better driver than their partner.
Road rage is something that 38% of us admit to suffering from: as there are 32m licence holders n... read more
- 00:18 New Stranraer manager Stevie Farrell eyes dream double as he begins...
- 00:18 Friends reunited? Queen of the South midfielder Joe Thomson admits...
- 00:18 How we built India's biggest robot company
- 00:18 Why Bill Clinton helped a 33-year-old build a $1bn firm
- 00:18 The Crusader: Caterer stuck with two phone bills after smartphone...
- 00:18 City news: House prices, Noble Foods and BT
- 00:18 Share Hunter: Ladbrokes Coral prove it’s better together
- 00:15 John Sheridan apologises for shocking rant in which former Notts...
- 00:15 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits the need for new signings...
- 00:14 Search for company to design, build and maintain trains for HS2...
- 00:14 Teenager remanded in custody over Leonne murder
- 00:14 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce blasts striker: I won't have anarchy
- 00:14 Newcastle star is making a mockery of Mike Ashley's transfer policy
- 00:14 Chris Ashton reveals reasons for quitting Saracens for Toulon
- 00:14 Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Joe Perry to win seventh Masters title
- 00:11 Young consumers 'expect better service'
- 00:10 Frying and roasting in cancer link
- 00:09 Poet calls for ‘proud nation’ ahead of Scotsman bicentenary
- 00:09 ScotRail boss denies exit is linked to poor performance
- 00:09 Leader comment: Row over nuclear missile is more heat than light
- 00:09 Police: Human trafficking cases ‘could rise’ with new laws
- 00:09 Agency nurses paid £1500 for shifts at Scottish hospitals
- 00:09 Livingston is Scotland’s top performer in house price growth
- 00:09 Labour to reject SNP Budget as pressure builds on MacKay
- 00:09 SNP to reject Commons vote on Brexit as Indyref2 clock ticks
- 00:09 Theresa May faces calls to come clean on failed Trident test
- 00:07 Justice catches up with Leeds rapist who preyed on women as they slept
- 00:06 Great snaps from YFoto members
- 00:04 The Gambia 'missing millions' after Jammeh flies into exile
- 00:04 Arsene Wenger deserves this punishment for dismissal against...