West Yorkshire Police launches latest PCSO recruitment drive
West Yorkshire Police is due to open its latest recruitment drive by inviting budding Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) to join the Force.
At the beginning of the year, the Force announced that additional PCSOs were being recruited over the next 12 months to join the 523 PCSOs already employed. During the last recruitment drive in July the Force received 274 applications.
As part of this, the Force is demonstrating its commitment to the communities it serves by recruiting new PCSOs. The recruitment window opens this Thursday, October 6 and will run until Sunday, October 23. ... read more
- 14:01 UNITARY AUTHORITY: East Lindsey ‘will actively engage’ in discussions
- 14:01 URGENT APPEAL: Concern growing for missing Skegness girl
- 14:01 Iconic Nolia 31310 mobile phone is back in business after relaunch
- 14:00 Former drug addict gets his first job in 30 years
- 14:00 Britain’s first ‘bionic dog’ runs again after being found with paws...
- 14:00 Jay Z and P!nk among Virgin V Festival 2017 headliners - along with...
- 14:00 BREAKING: Armed police make two arrests on major Sheffield road...
- 13:59 Teenager Brandon Bilsborough jailed for at least 25 years for...
- 13:58 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:59 Pakistan confirms seven extra passengers carried on fully booked...
- 13:58 URGENT APPEAL: Concern growing for missing Skegness girl
- 13:58 TOWIE tans really do make men more attractive to women, suggests...
- 13:58 Huge bridge beams installed as part of Wellingborough’s Stanton...
- 13:57 Zlatan Ibrahimovic: ‘I will stop on top’
- 13:57 Manchester United star Eric Bailly gets revenge on Antonio Valencia...
- 13:56 Iconic Nokia 3310 officially relaunched: Everything you need to know
- 13:56 Luke Shaw set to leave Manchester United: He’s had enough under...
- 13:56 Here's what the retirement house of the future might look like
- 13:56 Clifton shop goes on the market - and it's rent-free for a year
- 13:55 Redundancy led to own business for Castleford marketer
- 13:55 YP Letters: Coping with challenge of variety in classroom
- 13:55 Pontefract student lands C4 TV drama role
- 13:55 Scunthorpe man dies after crash
- 13:54 22 drink related deaths in Scotland each week
- 13:54 Police Scotland seeks to ‘do more with fewer people’
- 13:53 Nokia 3310 officially revealed: Everything you need to know
- 13:53 Woman pulled to ground during struggle with armed robber in...
- 13:53 Tailbacks after lane closures on M1 at Wakefield
- 13:53 Plan for 100 homes approved for Leicester's St Mary's allotments site
- 13:53 Owners of Bosch and Neff built-in hobs given gas leak warning