West Ham vs Middlesbrough: No dry trains home for Boro fans
There's good news for Boro fans who will be hoping to celebrate a good result in London on Saturday with a drink or two on the way home.
Virgin Trains East Coast, Grand Central and British Transport Police have all confirmed there will be no completely dry services following Boro's game at West Ham .
For those travelling with Virgin, there will be no dry trains enforced on the journey back up to Teesside.
And on Grand Central, the only restriction will be after York.
A Virgin Trains spokesperson said: “At Virgin Trains we want all of our customers to have the best journey possible.
"We... read more
- 07:44 Link road closed for two hours after lorry fire
- 07:44 Washington braces for massive protests as Trump becomes U.S. president
- 07:43 Manchester United should have signed this Tottenham star - Harry...
- 07:42 Three-vehicle smash closes lane of A19
- 07:42 Do you know this Corby man? He’s wanted on prison recall
- 07:41 Andy Murray beats Sam Querrey in third round of the Australian Open...
- 07:41 Dan Evans vs Bernard Tomic LIVE: Follow the action as Britain's No...
- 07:40 Trump protesters pepper sprayed by police in violent clash ahead...
- 07:39 Memory match: Aston Villa v PNE 1968
- 07:39 PNE midfield ace DJ prepares to face old club
- 07:38 Tributes paid to a war hero who was a ‘true gentleman’
- 07:38 Live: Traffic and travel updates for Leicester and Leicestershire
- 07:38 Leicestershire weather: Mostly dry and cold. Frost and fog patches...
- 07:38 Daventry district beats national figures for employment
- 07:37 Five Leeds secondary schools fail to hit pupils’ progress targets
- 07:37 Leeds students combat social stigma in new exhibition
- 07:37 Royal Mail shares dip as letter deliveries continue to fall
- 07:37 Digital training hub opens in Leeds city centre
- 07:37 Video: Let It Shine singer visits Leeds primary school
- 07:37 Child's play gets a significant boost at school thanks to £27k project
- 07:37 Russia sees positive signs in Syria peace process - agencies cite...
- 07:36 Midfield priority for David Moyes as Sunderland chase Brady, Boudebouz
- 07:36 All lanes re-opened after car smash on Southbound M6
- 07:33 China cuts reserve ratios for big five banks temporarily amid cash...
- 07:33 Ebola, war … but just two psychiatrists to deal with a nation's trauma
- 07:32 Vicious punch fractured girlfriend's eye socket leaving her with...
- 07:31 Chelsea player sends transfer message to striker after completing...
- 07:31 Gabriel Jesus vows to bring titles to Manchester City
- 07:30 Holiday joy turned into ‘nightmare’
- 07:30 Small firms in Scotland wary over Donald Trump’s impact