West Ham chairmen reveal why they had to sack Slaven Bilic and discuss next appointment
Bilic has been dismissed today with West Ham in the bottom three.
And David Sullivan and David Gold have revealed their reasoning.
Statement in full It is with disappointment and heavy hearts that we have made the decision to relieve Slaven Bilic of his duties as West Ham United manager.
Since joining the Club in the summer of 2015, Slaven has conducted himself throughout with honesty and integrity, and shown great determination and commitment to the role.
In his first season - our final campaign at the Boleyn Ground - he led the team to a memorable finish that no Hammers fan will ever... read more
- 20:46 The truth about 'bids' for Aston Villa star Jack Grealish amid...
- 20:46 Love Island newboy Sam Bird ruffles feathers by taking aim at Adam
- 20:44 Fears after hotel’s green light
- 20:43 N’Golo Kante amazes Paul Pogba and France teammates with his...
- 20:39 Sir Philip Green launches legal bid to gag BHS-related report
- 20:36 Pathologist gives evidence at Northumberland shallow grave murder...
- 20:33 From Ronaldo to Neymar: winners and losers of World Cup’s first week
- 20:32 SNP anger over ‘shady cash grab’ at Edinburgh’s Fort Kinnaird
- 20:32 The day a 10-year-old boy was mauled to death by an escaped lion in...
- 20:30 Melania Trump wears 'I don't care' jacket on visit to child...
- 20:28 Melania wears 'I don't really care do u?' coat on migrant visit
- 20:28 Is this the most enchanting home in the Lothians?
- 20:27 Isle of Wight festival: Claims of fights in huge queues
- 20:20 Chance to celebrate World Giraffe Day by finding out more about the...
- 20:17 Rui Patricio or Gordon Banks? Settling the World Cup super save debate
- 20:17 Sophie Gradon felt "f***ed up" after Love Island took toll on...
- 20:17 These are all different types of anti-social behaviour - and this...
- 20:16 Scott Pruitt spent $1,500 of taxpayer money on fancy pants
- 20:16 Grenfell inquiry: fire brigade report shows blaze's rapid progress
- 20:15 Man airlifted to hospital after horror crash in East Yorkshire
- 20:13 Gene linked to long life also protects against mental decline in...
- 20:13 Call to hold officials to account for Gosport deaths 'cover-up'
- 20:10 'Rare' UK6 and 1RAN number plates up for auction
- 20:08 When does Wimbledon start, when is qualifying and who got...
- 20:07 Ardern and Bhutto: Two different pregnancies in power
- 20:05 Lamb creates history as Lancashire CCC struggle at Worcestershire
- 20:02 Melania Trump wears ‘I really don’t care’ jacket to meet detained...
- 19:58 Rikki Neave prosecutors will NOT charge man suspected over...
- 19:58 Ofsted chief says poor white communities lack 'aspiration and drive'
- 19:55 Birmingham cyber crook hacked National Lottery customer accounts