West Ham 1-1 Crystal Palace: Mark Noble penalty on stroke of half-time cancels out Christian Benteke's opener as spoils are shared in London derby
The 'dogfight extraordinaire', as Roy Hodgson charmingly billed the bottom half of the Premier League on the eve of this London derby is set to continue for both West Ham and Crystal Palace.
Each team has aspects about them to admire and each team is fatally flawed, out of kilter and could do with improvement before the transfer market closes for business.
Perhaps it was appropriate that for the second time this season they could not be prised apart.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Swansea 3-1 Arsenal, LIVE: Follow for Premier League scores... Roma defender Emerson Palmieri jets to London... read more
- 07:51 Popular landlord and colourful character dies
- 07:51 Antiques show heads to Alnwick
- 07:51 Celebrating LGBT culture and life in Northumberland
- 07:51 Latest results from the courts
- 07:51 Northumberland Day – a celebration of our heritage
- 07:51 GALLERY: A trip to the Farne Islands.
- 07:44 Edinburgh Woollen Mill confirms it will move headquarters to Carlisle
- 07:43 Why cockroach milk is the ultimate ‘superfood’
- 07:41 Police tent erected at Sheffield murder scene after death of boy, 15
- 07:40 Man from north London charged with terrorism offences
- 07:40 Cash converters: could this Dutch scheme stop drivers speeding?
- 07:40 Who betrayed Anne Frank? Book claims to shed new light on mystery
- 07:40 Leeds Windrush victim could not travel to see star athlete sister’s...
- 07:39 Parking your car the wrong way round could land you a £1000 fine
- 07:39 Stories of good deeds
- 07:39 City centre is now bereft of trees
- 07:39 'Jealous' Northampton woman yanked out ex-boyfriend's dreadlocks...
- 07:39 'I feared for my life': Woman's account of alleged kidnap and sex...
- 07:38 Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following...
- 07:34 Orphaned fox cub rescued from busy road by West Cumbrian animal...
- 07:34 Global health conference to return to Cumbria after snow forced...
- 07:34 Police crush major Carlisle drug conspiracy
- 07:34 Hats off to Headway with teddies, titters and titfers
- 07:29 Someone’s made a Bop It! themed sex toy
- 07:29 Man due in court accused of killing Sheffield baby
- 07:27 Dickens learned a lot during difficult season at Saints
- 07:26 Global health conference to return to Cumbria after snow forced...
- 07:26 Britain’s worst road accidents
- 07:26 Leeds Windrush victim could not travel to see star athlete sister’s...
- 07:25 Vigil to be held on Manus Island after death of Rohingya refugee